Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Win a pack of Fleur du Mal Seeds

212 posts in this topic

Nice one @Joolz

I was only thinking the other day that I keep meaning to do Sweet Tooth, so I will have a go and if I don't win I'll buy a pack :yep: 

:smoke: 

1 person likes this

No.1

I deserve to win because @Budelaire 's box/cube grow still occurs in one of my recurring dreams :yep:

3 people like this

First time using my third try, best O luck to everyone:hippy:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No.2

I deserve to win beause i only realised Fleur du Mal was Bude's company a little while ago, and have been meaning to buy/try some of his seeds but keep forgetting to order some. Even if i dont win, this should be a good reminder to myself to buy them lol

Edited by the lone deranger
Sp.. missing buttons from my keyboard
1 person likes this

No.3

I deserve to win because there is a chance i will hack my favourite plant and send them in for subs (if that's ok with @Budelaire) :yep:

count me in . :yinyang:ive never grew any of your work,tho read a few generals d diarys that i remember:yep:

1 person likes this

I never ever win lol

2 people like this

But, if I do I'd like...... 

1 person likes this

Janis because I love the blues 

:yinyang:

Nice one Joolz 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can't say I deserve to win the prize, but I'd love to win because Fleur du Mal were the first seeds I ever grew (blue widow and Janis special) and so they have a special place in my heart :) And I plan on buying some C99 and ESB for my next grows, would be nice to get one of them for free lol

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

cos i never win anything :smokin:lol

thanks joolz 

Edited by jnt

:huh:

:woot:

:yahoo:

I deserve to win because. As a developing grower I need solid genetics and good results. Fleur du Mal for the win.

:skin_up: