Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

running out of Ideas

75 posts in this topic

but i tell you what the royal bluematic stinks of cannabis already aha i thought they onmly smelled of it when they flowered lol 

it doesnt smell enough tobe obtrusive but you get the mildest whiff of it when you open the grow tent 

17 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

im happy now and relaxing a bit now i know they are growing im not goign to touch them. lol 

It's all about relax don't watch them grow it will feel like forever. I stay away from mine for 24hours+ regularly I have like my daily crap 

Check my water levels and temps feed etc but that's seconds really bit of time for maintenance every few days other then that I just leave em to it 

Like a dog taking a shit lol if you watching it don't wanna shit that's my mindset anyway 

You really see how fast they grow if you don't check as often 

11 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

It's all about relax don't watch them grow it will feel like forever. I stay away from mine for 24hours+ regularly I have like my daily crap 

Check my water levels and temps feed etc but that's seconds really bit of time for maintenance every few days other then that I just leave em to it 

Like a dog taking a shit lol if you watching it don't wanna shit that's my mindset anyway 

You really see how fast they grow if you don't check as often 

il take your word on the dog shitting thing i dont tend to have watching dogs shit as a hobby lol. but yeah its probably cos i check the temps to thery to keep them the same temp lol. and cos im now unemployed i really dont have anything to do wioth my time anymore lol other than job hunt. 

im just suprised on how much the royal bluematic smells already lol 

Don't worry so much your environment sounds better than mine. I aim for certain ideals but I definitely care for my plants much less than yourself. And they're big stinky bitches now I'm still learning myself my net isn't quite as full as I'd like and I think should have tucked few days more but they live I learn. 

Biggest lesson I learnt though was ignore the things honestly don't micromanage as much they're warriors by nature they don't need life support 

Less is more 

1 person likes this

got them sat in my front garden  while its warm and sunny, i reckon the yellow leaves are over watering or light burn (cant move my lights up any higher) so we shall see :) like you say im not touching them now :) so the yellow leaves will either turn green or the plant will die. :) im not interferring at all with them anymore :) 

13 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

got them sat in my front garden  while its warm and sunny

And cue the next problem lol mites perhaps ?

2 people like this

lol never had spider mites lol, greenfly and browscale lol thats what we seem to get round here, but the brownscale seem to prefer my kumquat tree that i spent 3 hours removing brownscale by hand from aha 

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

lol never had spider mites

Never say never to the borg mate :ouch:lol

2 people like this

It's ok I'm treating this like I treat that date I went on when I missed the train then got to the date for it to go really well until I got myself locked in the loo for over an hour (the pub was dead) ripped the crotch out of my Jean's trying to get out then broke my trainer by trying to use it to break the lock and she was gone when I got out. And never saw her again :( well now I look back at that and laugh, well I'm just going to look at my plants and smile and laugh and not do owt with them and trust them to grow themselves :)

And why do you call them the Borg 

and not do owt with them and trust them to grow themselves

You get the borg you'll lose them before the finish line if you do owt mate ;)

And why do you call them the Borg 

You not see Star Trek?

Not a dan. I know what the Borg are tho. Android type people

Posted (edited)

Not a dan. I know what the Borg are tho. Android type people

and practically impossible to kill  lol

seriously mate, people here have had them for years without being able to rid themselves.

I've still got them, albeit a few this grow but I'm still having to be vigilante after spraying down my tent before my current crop was installed:fear: 

Edited by ratdog