Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gro-zone Hydro

New Product! Ecothrive – Eco-Life Organic Potting Soil

52 posts in this topic
On 18/06/2019 at 8:49 PM, Gro-zone Hydro said:

Its both me on the chat and me on here too.. I remember you

i bet you do lol me and them tomatoes,good job i didnt mention my chillies or did i lol 

first payday at the end of the month and im skint already with the bits i need ha ha 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, r3d said:

i bet you do lol me and them tomatoes,good job i didnt mention my chillies or did i lol 

first payday at the end of the month and im skint already with the bits i need ha ha 

Nice and steady my friend... nice and steady :)

1 person likes this

Hypothetically, could I use this as my medium in my final pots?

I currently use Biobizz Allmix all the way through, that's 3 stages of potting up with the final pots being 15L and usually I don't start feeding until the girls are in their final pots. So could I use the Biobizz up to the point where I put my girls into their final pots and then use the Ecothrive and use no notes for the rest of the grow? Or, would I have to use the Ecothrive all the way through? I hope that makes sense.

1 person likes this

Will be trying this for my winter grow.

Might possible do a comparison with a standard compost plus biobizz ferts.

Also to answer other people’s question in a description elsewhere it states.

• Media is reusable (must add Ecothrive Life-Cycle Soil Amendment)

On 6/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, UnderMirkwood said:

Hypothetically, could I use this as my medium in my final pots?

I currently use Biobizz Allmix all the way through, that's 3 stages of potting up with the final pots being 15L and usually I don't start feeding until the girls are in their final pots. So could I use the Biobizz up to the point where I put my girls into their final pots and then use the Ecothrive and use no notes for the rest of the grow? Or, would I have to use the Ecothrive all the way through? I hope that makes sense.

Dont see why it wouldnt work out mate :yep:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

Defiantly going to try this product sounds to good to be true! Love the fact they are using mealworm frass(chittin)  I was producing for a while great stuff! Has some amazing effects on plants...also i was just guna start adding neem cake  so this may save me messing around :)

On 24/06/2019 at 1:05 PM, FARMER G said:

Dont see why it wouldnt work out mate :yep:

Farmer G 

Cheers Dude, at the moment I am using 6 different nutes, I know I could be using less, and it takes me ages just to mix everything together, this could revolutionise my growing. Actually might just use it all the way through...