Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronaldo49

Has anybody used the squishit brand rosin press?

Im looking into getting a rosin press and might go with the squishit home series starter press.  Squishit.eu

This press offers 1000 pounds of force and is on sale from 300 to 185. Has anybody used this brand of press? 

2 people like this

If it’s the clamshell you better off getting Cannaclamp than that imho , or look at dabpress a few members in here use them irc..:oldtoker:

3 people like this

It actually looks pretty good for the money an a 1year warranty, good luck with it ...:smokin:

I looked at the cannaclamp but it really didnt look too impressive. 

I think ill take a chance with the squishit and see how it goes. In the future I would love a nugsmasher mini but thats a little too expensive right now.

1 person likes this

Cool, let us know know you you get on with it...:smokin:

The one thing I dont like is only one of the plates is heated. Will this make a difference in yield and quality?

The squishit press came a couple of days ago and so far Id say its definitely worth the money. Its very well built and even though only the top plate heats up, the heat transfers to the bottom plate pretty fast. 

I would recommend this press for anyone looking to get into rosin and wants a cheap entry level press.

2 people like this

@Ronaldo49 good ur happy with the squishit press, an cheer’s for update...:oldtoker: