Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic
Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

see im learning.  it took me 3 years to get a crop of chilli's. i will figure this out. it took me a year to get 11 qualifications in beer. i will learn this 

we are all still learning mate,

7 people like this

it may be the thin mint i just smoked, speaking, but i would just like to say, cheers for all the help guys :) thank you for being so friendly, its much appreciated 

3 people like this

Looking forward to seeing how this temperature increase helps fix this problem. Keep it updated from here please. It will be interesting when you enter flower stage just how big they are :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

v4voycv.jpgGjAnvV2.jpg its already started to grow since I upped the temps 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this

z7FGTVa.jpg this was yesterday 

I apologise for my chillis theh went into dormancy even with the grow lights and being inside over winter. Theh are just waking up again 

its at 25-26 degrees in there now 

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

its at 25-26 degrees in there now 

Lucky you I've 19 got a heat mat under them.I have a tube heater in there but the plants have overgrown it ,Going to have to suspend it above the plants,Anyone got any simple ideas on how to hang a tube heater?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i hang my heater using string and that green gardening wire from the ceiling bars of the grow tent and the wire goes through the same hole as the air vent for the extractor, i have 2 extention wires on the top of my tent that i plug everything into. everything goes through either the vent hole or through the corner of the door 

taken all the chillis out now. its just my 4 cannabis plants in there now so i can go to 24 hour lighting

Posted (edited)

Better Photos

Top Down

BjFBvrc.jpg

The stem

LakOago.jpg

grown about half an inch since i got the temps up (now at 26c)

3 hours ago, Jimboo said:

Anyone got any simple ideas on how to hang a tube heater?

If you really loved them, you'd stand and hold it over the plants until July...:rofl:

3 people like this

@Jimboo put it in a cardboard box, then connect to your inlet with ducting, vent the box.  Heated inlet air.  No tube heater cluttering up the tent.

;)

3 people like this

Why not get a heat mat? My 4 autos are in 11l pots stood on 14w heat mats without thermostat and soil temp is a pretty constant 20, which is keeping them happy.

3 people like this

went to check on my tent, and it had hit 31C so ive turns on the desktop fan and the intake fake to draw the cooler air from the summerhouse inside and its leveled out at 25c 

1 person likes this