Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic

and i have the door open a few times a day when im pottering about the garden or letting the dog use the loo

Posted (edited)

That LED is far too close to the tops.  You're going to bleach your little seedlings.  Try to keep them 45-60cm away from the plants.  I think you misunderstood what you were advised earlier regarding light distance.  The CFL is fine to have where it is but NOT the LED.

Edited by JJJ
1 person likes this

Just now, JJJ said:

That LED is far too close to the tops.  You're going to bleach your little seedlings.  Try to keep them 45-60cm away from the plants.  I think you misunderstood what you were advised earlier regarding light distance.  The CFL is fine to have where it is but NOT the LED.

ok i will move it now then :)

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, JJJ said:

will 35cm be far enough a way for now till i can move the light up?

Posted (edited)

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

will 35cm be far enough a way for now till i can move the light up?

Can't say for sure without knowing anything about you light.  I usually keep LEDs at least 2 feet from the plants in the early stages and bring them down to 14-18 inches for flowering. But it depends on the output of the unit.

Edited by JJJ
1 person likes this

Just now, JJJ said:

Can't say for sure without knowing anything about you light.  I usually keep LEDs at least 2 feet from the plants in the early stages and bring them down to 14-18 inches for flowering.

they are the old mars hydro 300w i think they are actually 132w but act as 300w or something like that 

1 person likes this

they are the old mars hydro 300w i think they are actually 132w but act as 300w or something like that 

Does the unit have veg/bloom switches or is it just on/off?

1 person likes this

just on and off

just on and off

around 20-24 inches for now would be safe then.

1 person likes this

Input Voltage: 86v-265v. Actual Watts: 110V:133W±5% | 220V: 129W±5%
Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 3 inches=30 x 20 x 7cm Replaces HPS HID: 150 watt. 40% less energy than HPS
Product Weight: 5.58 lbs / 2.53KG Lumen: 5911 LM. High lumen output for plant grow garden
Safety: ETL/CE/RoHS certified. No risk of fire or burning Par: 493µmols at 18''. Maximize plant quality and yield
Shipping: UK/DE Stock. No Custom Tax. Coverage Area: 2'×1.5' = 60cm × 45cm
Noise Value: 56DB Spectrum: Full Spectrum. Colors of red, blue, white
Installation Area: Indoor Features: For plant growth veg flower bloom stages
Country/Region of Manufacture: China

i will raise it tomorrow :)

its at  35 for now, and tomorrow il cut the strings off and retie them up 

so im guessing its not a lack of light that is keeping my plants from growing lol

Posted (edited)

They're probably cold mate.  You said your temps are at 21C.  I presume you took this measurement during the day.  Imagine what they're like at night when we're still seeing night temps of 7-10C throughout the country.  Keep them warm day and night.

Edited by JJJ
3 people like this

yeah i took it during the day 

:)

yeah i took it during the day 

:)

Then that's your answer.  Root temps are probably dropping well below what they're supposed to be during the night.  This will have slowed growth substantially.  Try to keep root temps between 20 & 22C at all times.

1 person likes this