Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

well ive taken the advice they are now 4-6 inches from the lights , ive closed the tent and put the heater on. i have to have a dark period for my chilli's (i expected them to be outside by now and not bothering the cannabis) so they are getting 18 hours of light which isnt far off 24. 

You can buy chili's in the shop..

Edited by PiratePete
change of view.. lol
1 person likes this

lol im not selling weed or chilli's lol. but i have quite a few rare chilli plants lol i do sell chilli sauce though lol and those plants are 2-3 years old 

i dont know how people here in the uk grow up north outside where i am when i am struggling to grow in a grow room lol 

lol im not selling weed or chilli's lol. but i have quite a few rare chilli plants lol i do sell chilli sauce though lol and those plants are 2-3 years old 

Yea me neither which is why I changed what I said :)

1 person likes this

i dont know how people here in the uk grow up north outside where i am when i am struggling to grow in a grow room lol 

How far North? Depends where your grow room is and how good it is at controlling conditions?

1 person likes this

lancashire.

lancashire.

Then I can only ask what your growing room and conditions are? I know plenty folk far further North than that who are doing very well at keeping their own supplies going.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, PiratePete said:

Then I can only ask what your growing room and conditions are? I know plenty folk far further North than that who are doing very well at keeping their own supplies going.

they are the grow room is in a summer house, like a better build shed, with windows and a balcony. i use 3 lights 2 300w mars hydro leds and a 250 w cfl, i have two fans, one fan blowing air into the tent, and another blowing round, and now a carbon filter sucking air out. it doesnt get frost or anything. i have a tube heater in there also, a thermometer and a radio.  and i know i have many chilli growing friends that have the exact same set up and have no problems at all 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

they are the grow room is in a summer house, like a better build shed, with windows and a balcony. i use 3 lights 2 300w mars hydro leds and a 250 w cfl, i have two fans, one fan blowing air into the tent, and another blowing round, and now a carbon filter sucking air out. it doesnt get frost or anything. i have a tube heater in there also, a thermometer and a radio.  and i know i have many chilli growing friends that have the exact same set up and have no problems at all 

What's your humidity and temperatures? Defo not worth having the extraction on just now. Nothing to extract, you need heat.

1 person likes this

Just now, PiratePete said:

What's your humidity and temperatures? Defo not worth having the extraction on just now. Nothing to extract, you need heat.

yeah i dont have the extractor on, i only got it for when it flwoers :) and temps vary between 20-26c atm. the humidity is in its 50s

Posted (edited)

yeah i dont have the extractor on, i only got it for when it flwoers :) and temps vary between 20-26c atm. the humidity is in its 50s

Strange.. after this length of time mine were much bigger but in almost indentical conditions. I have one 600w LED Kingbo light. I had it on veg only for 3-4 weeks then both on full for the flowering cycle. If those are the room temps I'd be getting my light away, about 18" or more, in my head I'd be wanting them to stretch towards the light just now and expand. Other than that I'm really at a loss. As I say my tent replicates those conditions almost indentical and I had much faster growth by this stage.

Edited by PiratePete
1 person likes this

it seems to happen with any plant i grow. hell it even happens with basil and mint . and everyone can grow basil and mint is a weed that goes ballistic, lol but mine died i pot in jacks magic, with perlite and vermiculite. and use water butt water to water them so i dont get the chemicals from the tap water

1 minute ago, PiratePete said:

Is air exchange not healthy to replace depleted co2?

3 people like this

Just now, Phoenix said:

Is air exchange not healthy to replace depleted co2?

I'm no expert in it and I used mine to essentially control conditions. I'm thinking a summer house area would have more drafty areas than an enclosed tent for example. Just thinking it might help if he's struggling with temps. Air will be getting in some way somehow. But you could be right, I know very little about it. Just looking at temps.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

its in a grow tent in a summer house it isnt air tight you can see outside through knotts in the wood etc. its just a better buult shed with windows really. 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo