Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic

ffMIF9N.jpgI have raised then up to aboutn4 inches away for one plant away from the cfl one is about 6 inches from the led and the other about 12 inches away from the del and grow light will thay be better

The first couple of weeks are the most important with autos 

You want them as big as poss as quickly as poss 

At a guess I bet your looking at about 3.5g to 7g when there done 

Get your light on 24/7 and try and raise temps and good luck your gonna need it lol

1 person likes this

i find it hilarious. lol  i see everyone else growing all sorts of plants, and i get them to write down their methods and i follow them to the letter and still fail :D i fail wether its in the grow room or outside, my chillis and tomatos aubergenes okra you name it i fail at it lol even when i copy exactly lol. i had one guy think i was trolling him and he blocked me cos i followed his directions to the letter twice and still having no success lol

Just now, Rufus Brown said:

The first couple of weeks are the most important with autos 

You want them as big as poss as quickly as poss 

At a guess I bet your looking at about 3.5g to 7g when there done 

Get your light on 24/7 and try and raise temps and good luck your gonna need it lol

lollike i say for my chillis i got the exact equipment and had the exact temperatures the guy had, fed the plants when the other guy did used the same compost same feed same pattern, same chilli plants and mine still died lol. i dont know what it is with me lol i seem to haver the hand of death for plants lol 

Posted (edited)

but il never stop trying! 

also 7 grams is a months supply for me lol 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
2 people like this

so are autoflower cannabis the hardest plants to grow, harder the n photoperiod? 

like others have said..get your temps up a bit and put your lights on 24/7 then slowly decrease a bit as they pick up...i know auto`s are differant and never grown them my self but i would never pot up to such a big pot with such a small plant..in my eyes all that damp soil will kill em if it`s not growing really fast that is and pots arnt drying out within a few days

1 person likes this

Just now, frank71 said:

like others have said..get your temps up a bit and put your lights on 24/7 then slowly decrease a bit as they pick up...i know auto`s are differant and never grown them my self but i would never pot up to such a big pot with such a small plant..in my eyes all that damp soil will kill em if it`s not growing really fast that is and pots arnt drying out within a few days

ah i got told they need to go into their final pots straight away. 

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

yes ive heard about this in other dairies on auto`s would still worry me...get your temps a bit higher and keep lights on 24/7 fella and should pick up

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

lollike i say for my chillis i got the exact equipment and had the exact temperatures the guy had, fed the plants when the other guy did used the same compost same feed same pattern, same chilli plants and mine still died lol. i dont know what it is with me lol i seem to haver the hand of death for plants lol 

I'm certainly no expert at this.. I'm literally in the middle of my first grow. From what I've read is it's liike this.. one plant is different to the next, even if it's from the same family same breeder.. have you got a brother or sister? are they identical to you? do they eat when you eat? and so on..

I've followed everything I've been advised on here. Running a wet dry cycle, keeping nutrients going longer than I would have other wise I'd be starving her. Making sure to get the right conditions and let them just do their thing. Without the advice from here I've no idea how mine would have turned out.

2 people like this

Just now, frank71 said:

yes ive heard about this in other dairies on auto`s would still worry me...get your temps a bit higher and keep lights on 24/7 fella and should pick up

im struggling with the 24 hour thing cos ive had to bring my chillis inside, due to fflooding and rain my lights go on at 8am and go off at 3am 

Posted (edited)

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

From what I've read and been told, they don't need to be in final pots, just re-potting and can bring unwanted stress. Never tried it, I potted straight in to 11L fabric pots. Temps 21-26ºc RH 40-55% throughout. Light were 24/0 during the 'veg' until about week 3-4 where I seen flowers. I then went to 20/4. Results looks good so far and I'm hoping to chop next week.

Edited by PiratePete
1 person likes this

well ive taken the advice they are now 4-6 inches from the lights , ive closed the tent and put the heater on. i have to have a dark period for my chilli's (i expected them to be outside by now and not bothering the cannabis) so they are getting 18 hours of light which isnt far off 24. 

i wouldnt water till pots have got quite light..when you water do so around outer edges of the pot not the centre dont let it pool there..will encourage your roots to grow outwards to find food

1 person likes this

ive been doing that since someone on here told me to :) 

1 person likes this