Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i planted this Royal Bluematic on the 24th may, it germinated on the 26th (well broke through the soil) it is now the 17th  day of being around. its nearly an inch tall :O is it meant to grow this fast? i reckon another week and it will be nearly 2 inches tall does anyone elses grow this fast? OR is that just mine being super fast?
Ow5ZLwj.jpg

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

lol

I'd bin it if it doesn't get a move on soon tbh.

They should be a foot tall at least by now imo.

5 people like this

I love the tone if the post.  

Yea man, she should be cracking on in a slightly more prompt manor than that. I've had main stems the size of my thumb by day 17 on some plants. 

Something is a miss

Is she the only one like this or are they all small? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I love the tone if the post.  

Yea man, she should be cracking on in a slightly more prompt manor than that. I've had main stems the size of my thumb by day 17 on some plants. 

Something is a miss

Is she the only one like this or are they all small? 

all of them. they are under 2 300w mars hydros and a 250w cfl. they are all getting between 16-18 hours light, the temperature is about 21 degrees, and there is airflow provided by two fans and the extractor. and three different type different ages, but all about the same sped as the other two. in jacks magic with perlite and vermiculite. 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

i thought they was doing well lol

lol thats all the seeds i could afford. three one royal bluematic, one blackberry auto and one royal cookies lol i have no more seeds and no money for anymore until my dole comes in lol 

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i thought they was doing well lol

Kudos for the positivity fella but your about to get a serious bubble breaking lol

3 people like this

maybe but i can still try :)

on a side not my aubergenes and tomatos all also popped on the same day as them and are also the same size :)

i was following serpents guide to the letter lol 

the temperature is about 21 degrees

Try to get your temps up a bit mate - might speed things up a little.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

maybe but i can still try :)

Definitely. No point just binning them now!  Least not until you got something to replace them with anyways.

How close have you got your lights??

The 250 CFL can be practically touching the plants without burning them and I would expect more vigorous growth just using the CFL alone so something Is definitely amiss I'm afraid..

E2+ given that they are autos you can run the lights 24/7 which might help them along too

Edited by Dodgee
1 person likes this

Just now, Dodgee said:

Definitely. No point just binning them now!  Least not until you got something to replace them with anyways.

How close have you got your lights??

The 250 CFL can be practically touching the plants without burning them and I would expect more vigorous growth just using the CFL alone so something Is definitely amiss I'm afraid..

aboiut 30 cm from the plants i can lower it if you think it would help. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i planted this Royal Bluematic on the 24th may, it germinated on the 26th (well broke through the soil) it is now the 17th  day of being around. its nearly an inch tall :O is it meant to grow this fast? i reckon another week and it will be nearly 2 inches tall does anyone elses grow this fast? OR is that just mine being super fast?
Ow5ZLwj.jpg

If it helps a little as reference, this is a post I made after 7-8 days of mine popping.

Mine are a little smaller at that point, but they took off from here. Lights were on 24/7 at this point.

Edited by PiratePete
added info
1 person likes this

I hope mine do I thought I was doing well lol