Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrfunk

Calm it down!

Just picked up two ready to go vape carts.. 

Gorilla Glue and Blue Dream. 

Just tried the GG, and shit can't move... Hits like a train. 

Is there a way to try and calm it down lol... Some say just take one hit, but even then don't get chance to enjoy the journey, just bang and off my tits. 

I'm using a small eleaf vape on 3.3 v.. Would I be better off trying to find a lower voltage vape, or can I mix the cart oil with something? I was looking at cbd carts, and finding a way to go 50:50 mix, would that work, the oil looks very sticky, so not sure how I could get this out. 

Would really welcome some help for a lightweight lol

Thanks 

If one puff is too much just have smaller puff.

Its not rocket science. 

I wish I could get stoned with half a puff, I'd only have to do one grow a decade lol

2 people like this

Good shout, but annoying to have to sip, when you want to swig, so to speak. 

That is why I was trying to find a way to dilute it... 

Posted (edited)

Duplicate post 

Edited by mrfunk

Posted (edited)

i think GG was bred(or found if it was clone only??) for that very purpose....KO....prob not the right strain for you......:yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
1 person likes this

Thanks, Yeah was thinking that...  The other one is called blue blast, but yet to try it. Was labeled as indica, don't think that's correct.. According to leafly. 

The other choice to purchase is Frankenstein.... 

I suppose my main question is now, what's the lowest voltage that these carts will work at? Also at a lower temp, do you get  different effect.. 

1 person likes this