Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
countrock

Where and how to place the intakeconduits and the circulating fan?

I ve installed 1 intake coming out of the window,which will have high (27-28 C+++)temp during the day and later if the temps don t go down,i might add a second one from a room,which have a lower temp during the day(25-26 C).Pots temps and canopy are  30 C.I have only this big  circulating fan at low speed for the canopy now.The conduit is facing upwards to the fan and the fan is blowing the plants.

large.IMG_20190610_122356.jpg

large.IMG_20190610_122821.jpg

What do you think about that.I ve added a ceiling fan to move the air on the pots.Lights are out,so i can t make safe a conclusion for now.

large.IMG_20190610_124458.jpg

Or should i put fans on the ceiling to all 4 corners and the big one over the canopy?

large.IMG_20190610_131406.jpg

Thanks in advance guys.

Ps.This is the reason i don t want to grow in the Summer and it s just began.

large._2019-06-10weather.png

Go straight from your cool room with the intake. Taking from outside you will be battling the heat still... Have exactly the same issue and am 38 Latitude. AC is the only real way during summer to keep the room your tent is in cool and then just take air passively

1 person likes this

Just now, InTheSystem said:

Go straight from your cool room with the intake. Taking from outside you will be battling the heat still... Have exactly the same issue and am 38 Latitude. AC is the only real way during summer to keep the room your tent is in cool and then just take air passively

I will use both,when is too hot outside i shut the window and use the other one.The only real way for us,is not to grow in the Summer:).Two grows every year are more than enough.

My main problem is were to place the ceiling fans and the big circulating fan, i m tired of experimenting and move them around,+ i work now and i don t have too much time.

Thanks for your reply m8,

cheers.

1 person likes this

I use a 600hps for the cool 6 month,  400hps 6 months when its warm

Just now, countrock said:

I will use both,when is too hot outside i shut the window and use the other one.The only real way for us,is not to grow in the Summer:).Two grows every year are more than enough.

My main problem is were to place the ceiling fans and the big circulating fan, i m tired of experimenting and move them around,+ i work now and i don t have too much time.

Thanks for your reply m8,

cheers.

I generally take the approach of using the sun and go outside with autos through the summer months.. But this year I am going to go for an indoor, not sure if I will be brave enough to flower until mid-end September still to be honest but am not closing shop this year June - September. It's Christmas before have a decent crop again and price of weed is going like the UK here fast lol

Always interested in hearing ways to battle heat in hot countries like us - if you have a creative solution do share buddy ;)

Cheers

1 person likes this

I wish i could use the sun,but i live in a big city and i didn t manage(check:wassnnme:) to find a plot with water near by in the countryside.

There s a matter of quality of  the weed here,not only price.Right now i ve kind of quit smoking for the last 2 months,i don t smoke crap.I use weed as medication too.

The best way -besides air condition,which i don t use in my house,is pulling air from another room ,were never goes over 27-28 C.

Should i turn the circulating fan hitting straight to the plants?Would that pull hot air from the top of the tent?

Good luck with your grow ITS.

1 person likes this

should i put fans on the ceiling to all 4 corners and the big one over the canopy?

large.IMG_20190610_131406.jpg

Anyone an answer to this question?

Just the big one blowing across the canopy should be enough, it looks a big enough fan.

Do you run your lights at night?

lights are out at 12:30-18:30 .So,the big one will pull the fresh air and blow it to the plants?That won t bring down pots temp i think.Maybe i have to wait until light come on.

Thanks dude.

I have to go out now.....to be continued.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, countrock said:

I wish i could use the sun,but i live in a big city and i didn t manage(check:wassnnme:) to find a plot with water near by in the countryside.

There s a matter of quality of  the weed here,not only price.Right now i ve kind of quit smoking for the last 2 months,i don t smoke crap.I use weed as medication too.

The best way -besides air condition,which i don t use in my house,is pulling air from another room ,were never goes over 27-28 C.

Should i turn the circulating fan hitting straight to the plants?Would that pull hot air from the top of the tent?

Good luck with your grow ITS.

I have my filter one end of the tent and intake duct, oscillating fan high and a floor fan on the other. That way air is always being moved towards the filter to chuck out the hot air and smells don't have a chance to escape as if you have some positive airflow from intake and passive vents open, it can leak out a touch... Works fine for me atm anyway mate - I am doing an indoor grow atm and currently have my tent at 27c and nearing the finish line for the summer (thank fuck):

large.DSC02163.JPG

Will only be kicking of new seeds through the summer, thanks for the good vibes - I will still need it ;) haha

Edited by InTheSystem
1 person likes this