Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Afghankush13

Strawberry amnesia

Evening guys been growing Dinafem blue cheese feminized seeds for past 4 grows now, currently I’m a novice getting better every grow I went with blue cheese as I read it was an easy strain to start off with!! Well anyway after 4 grows I’m getting slightly bored as you do and want to tackle a new strain. I have strawberry Amnesia in mind as I love the smoke and again I’ve read its not one of the hardest strains to grow wither. Can someone give me a bit more info in regulated to this strain?? I grow under hps an use canna a + b an canna rhizo through veg then ditch the rhizo around 2 weeks inti flower so I don’t do anything complex as such I’m just a basic grower looks for s new strain. Thanks in advance 

2 people like this

I grew this not too long ago. Got a diary on here somewhere with one in.  In compost though. I took it to 70days.  Great smoke and very tasty. large.2542886D-8718-43BB-BB86-C62F0AF10125.jpeg

2 people like this

It's good stuff, I kept a cutting. Have grown twice and will again.

I grew Dinachem, Critical+ and Bubba Kush at the same time and Strawberry Amnesia was my favourite.

1 person likes this

I've grown it out and documented it...strong smoke and frosty ;)  Wasn't difficult either and can double height after stretch I found.  Stacked up the flowers very well and was a simple harvest and manicure with an excellent leaf to bud ratio :v: 

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Afghankush13 said:

Evening guys been growing Dinafem blue cheese feminized seeds for past 4 grows now, currently I’m a novice getting better every grow I went with blue cheese as I read it was an easy strain to start off with!! Well anyway after 4 grows I’m getting slightly bored as you do and want to tackle a new strain. I have strawberry Amnesia in mind as I love the smoke and again I’ve read its not one of the hardest strains to grow wither. Can someone give me a bit more info in regulated to this strain?? I grow under hps an use canna a + b an canna rhizo through veg then ditch the rhizo around 2 weeks inti flower so I don’t do anything complex as such I’m just a basic grower looks for s new strain. Thanks in advance 

We do have a few grows up on UK420 with our Strawberry Amnesia  :yep:

You will have a slightly longer flowering period than with Blue Cheese but only by 7-14 day's  ;)

Totally different strains, with that said if you found Blue Cheese easy to grow then Strawberry Amnesia will not prove a problem  :yep:

Will you be doing a diary on UK420 my friend? 

Would be the best option imo :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..