Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Day 14

zNVj8qn.jpgDay 14 of one of my plants and day 8 of the other 2 of my grow its inside and outside :) depending on the weather. I'm.not sure if they are as advanced as rheh are meant to be or not :) having not grown before but in my eyes they are doing well and stand about an inch tall :) I'm happy I got this far  from.left to roger royal bluematic, royal Cookies and blackberry Auto. Perhaps someone can tell.me if theh are about right for their age :)

They look alright to me. Bit hard to tell bieng just seedlings.

If they look healthy to you then thats all you can ask.

Everyones growing environmental conditions might not be the same as yours, so do they look as far on as they should be. Yup look ok to me.

There might be strain dependant variations too. Some stretch more than others, some struggle in veg, some etc

Only thing Ive got to say is water more around the edges of the pot away from the stalk to avoid stem rot or damping off as its called.

Think about pests, slugs etc.

At this stage root development is key.

Have a good one.

f0T5Gsf.jpgGUYeHnU.jpgCheers two has a bit of yellowing at the base of their leaves. Bjt I had to  ome and rescue them out of yesterday's flood rain and was wondering if theh got to wet or is this a deficiency? 

New growth is always a more yellow than old. I see no obvious yellowing.

I would not expect any deficiencies. in fresh compost that should feed the things for at least a month or more.

All this talk of deficits. What medium are you using?

If they did catch a shower they'll soon dry out with a bit of sun and wind.

Let them do their thing, try not to over fuss. 

Let em dry out before rewatering, by pot weights. 

I'd say your doing good. They germinated. They broke ground. Congratulations your on your way.

1 person likes this

Just now, Kipper420 said:

I'd say your doing good. They germinated. They broke ground. Congratulations your on your 

I'm using Jack's magic (seived) perlite and vermiculite 

Me too I'm using jacks and so far so good. Despite compaction reports.

Perlite will help with that though.

rain water for my girls and a few home brew teas.

Good luck.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I use Jack's magic for everything the quality of john innes went down and my chillis started to die so.i swapped and they love it  and when i empty the pots the soil is still quite crumbly after a year  so I'm pleased with it but it varies from area to area

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this