Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

geogeo

1st grow fan leaves ,when in flower

help guys , my autos are in flower , but a bit slow my fault ! not a good light , i think.. got a 600w led over now , 1 question fan leaves at bottom

are curling up should i take them out we are in week 15. red dragon.  barneys farm.  question 2 manage to do my 1st clone in rockwool plug

there is one solid root on the side off plug , what is the next step to put in soil ?? cant see much on forum for clones do i try to take out the rockwool 

or bury it with the plug in comp,  regards all in june , geo geo ..:george: 

Hello @geogeo

You are growing auto flowering plants and they are at week 15?

I`m new to this but that seems extremely slow, and the clone you mentioned? Is that same cutting from the same 15 week plant?

Just now, Aidwej said:

Hello @geogeo

You are growing auto flowering plants and they are at week 15?

I`m new to this but that seems extremely slow, and the clone you mentioned? Is that same cutting from the same 15 week plant?

yes mate bout 4  weeks ago , cut 2 one failed,,  my fault started the grow then , then started to build another loft grow room,  3 pot changes ,so it could be that

they have been stressed  awee bit  sorry cant do pic's yet , :wallbash: just seen a bit on clones  an mothers :fart:  

Ok

So that clone you made from an auto is going to be no good and produce nothing.

Autos have a pre determined life cycle, the clone is the same age is its mother and ending its life.

This i`m 99.9% sure of.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Aidwej said:

Ok

So that clone you made from an auto is going to be no good and produce nothing.

Autos have a pre determined life cycle, the clone is the same age is its mother and ending its life.

This i`m 99.9% sure of.

ta, im learning  !! didnt know that , saw on blutube you take fan leaves off to promote upper leaves an buds bigger 

Edited by geogeo
bad spelling

Have a read through a few diarys

You`ll pick up a lot of good info.

Aid

AIDWEJ, THANKS FOR YOUR  REPLY, 

1 person likes this

Ditch 'YouTube' mate and start reading up on the site here at UK420.  I realise it's a lot to take in so start simple, and you'll have plenty of helpful people like @Aidwej there.  

Get yourself some seeds and drop them in compost.  From that point forward there's plenty of info on here to guide you along.

It's a great hobby and it takes a while to get to grips with it but we're around to support you.

Good luck.:smokin:

2 people like this