Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thickstalks

my garden,fastvdiesel,kushly,l og and others

69 posts in this topic

thanks man

i just smoked some of the fast diesel i picked the other day....i dried a few small nugs in the sun for 3 days,,,i cant believe the potency on it,very heady right behind the eyes pressure head buzz,i can taste the sour very easy,its all sour on the exhale and leaves a sour taste on the tongue,really good for a quick dry.im very impressed!ive never had an early strain with this potency,let alone in june!

4 people like this

can someone tell me what this is? large_def1.jpg

i think it might be  leaf spot septoria

kushly is 100% resistant to leaf septoria,,,every plant is infected except my 2 kushlys

from todaylarge.july11.jpglarge.july22.jpglarge.july33.jpglarge.july44.jpglarge.july66.jpglarge.july88.jpg

12 people like this

Having a backyard grow in the toasty part of Canada looks sweet . Although this is in the UK guerrilla grow forum... Nice bushes regardless :realcool: 

1 person likes this

@cumbriangreen thats irrelevant really mate. We got peeps posting on here from finland, holland, Spain, canada ect.. if its weed n its grown outdoors, its welcome imo..

@thickstalks they are some beautiful plants. Will be interested to see what you yeild off each one. You gunna have a lot of donkey dicks on them in a couple of months! The amount of tops on some of those bushes is impressive. Even the smaller ones are densley packed with bud sites. Lookin forward to watching this unfold!

4 people like this

@thickstalks hi mate. Just had a couple of questions. What do you use for your medium? I can see you obv using botomless bins, but whats in the bins? Also, in all your pics there is a bucket with what looks like a golf club handle stickin out the top, next to each plant. Whats that? Thanks in advance 

i use sheep manure,worm castings,homemade compost,lime,perlite and promix in my pots...i top dress every 10 days or so with compost...ill start feeding as soon as they start to stretch.

the golf clubs are just holding the 2 gallon pots that i had the plants in before transplant with the original labels of each strain

3 people like this

1 hour ago, thickstalks said:

vid from today....

https://vimeo.com/349331042

Lookin good. Windy where u are. Ive had the biggest plants ive ever had this year and ive just put them in a native soil bed amended with fbb and bonemeal. Cant wait to see how they get on next year when ive amended it further.. was just wondering as im also growing fast deisel this yr. They are big too. Lovely structure. The gorilla haze is my biggest. Not quite like yours tho. They are beasts!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

im right near a big lake so it can get quite windy here

large_fd77.jpgi forgot to show my fast diesel in the vid...it startedvflowering then revegged,its really taking off now,it was where my chems are now,but i thought it would keep flowering and not get too big so i moved it straight into soil,n pot,and put the 10 chems there...

Edited by thickstalks
7 people like this

On 7/18/2019 at 7:32 PM, cumbriangreen said:

Having a backyard grow in the toasty part of Canada looks sweet . Although this is in the UK guerrilla grow forum... Nice bushes regardless :realcool: 

this is an open cannabis cultivation forum,there are members from all over here

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did you top the Fd? @thickstalks

Edited by Kipper420