Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Absurdist

Cheap Reanice nails from China

Has anyone taken the gamble on the cheap Reanice enail kits from China?

They're selling all you need to dab - enail, coil, control unit, glass and accessories -  for £88.99.

Check Amazon for:

REANICE NEW Aromatherapy Diffuser Kit +bongs height 20cm joint size 18.8mm Recycler transparent

I've bought glass bongs from this company before and they've been good quality.

If anyone has used these things I'd love to hear their experiences.

4 people like this

Am I going to be the trailblazer here then?

You're a price conscious bunch on here, surely someone must have tried?

Just checked - price is now £84.99.

I've got a D020 that'd probably work with that set up. 

Certainly worth thinking about.

Was looking at these myself recentlly, thinking about piecing together a NewVape Flowerpot setup on the cheap.

They're a lil cheaper on the auction site or the Chinese warehouse sites if you don't mind waiting a lil longer 

1 person likes this

My enail is practically identical. The PIR modules are a standard in most cheap to mid range nails. It works as well as any other. They can be calibrated which improves temp accuracy but as with most you need to get a proper contact thermometer or just ignore the numbers and set it where it tastes nice. Mine is at 420f and varies at the bowl depending on the nail I use. 

I don't advocate spending more on an enail unless you just want something pretty or well engineered for the sake of it. 

I've got two coils on mine, a pancake style with a ti nail and recently got a 20mm barrel coil with a quartz bucket. They've had very heavy and intense use for over a year and going strong. Had them running literally all night with lots of people hitting it on several occasions. 

Reccomend a quartz banger with carb cap over titanium nails. Conducts less heat to the joint, and tastes slightly cleaner. 

I do think a decent rig makes a difference, and I'm not sure how good the one is in that kit. I use mine on a fab egg clone, from dhgate. There's a lot of awful clones but the seller I got mine from does incredible work. Think it was ccg (clean clear glass). I bought a couple of others that were utter shite. This one is the best rig I've ever hit. Pricey, but not mothership money! 

2 people like this

I ordered my mate one of their dab rig kits. It's a nice bit of kit for the money. Glass bong with 2 quartz bangers, a grinder, a stash tin an all for 35 quid. He loves it. 

33 minutes ago, Hippie on hill said:

Was looking at these myself recentlly, thinking about piecing together a NewVape Flowerpot setup on the cheap.

They're a lil cheaper on the auction site or the Chinese warehouse sites if you don't mind waiting a lil longer 

This was exactly my plan, a flowerpot starter kit for just over half the money!

1 person likes this

I'm looking at them now and hovering over the buy button...

Ffs that's another indecision to add to the growing number.. lol

1 person likes this

also been tempted to grab one of these had a small bong off them think it was the lake a or something an a ti nail was enjoying it alot until i broke it was really nice smoke.

47 minutes ago, qualitynotquantity said:

also been tempted to grab one of these had a small bong off them think it was the lake a or something an a ti nail was enjoying it alot until i broke it was really nice smoke.

What broke exactly?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Absurdist said:

What broke exactly?

broke the tube next to mouth piece but in fairness i wa using it as oil rig an hit it with big ish bottle of propane for no fault of the bong itself infact i would buy another an plan on doing so when i get round to it. 

edit to add ive had two orders now an both arrived really quick an dispatched withing a day.

Edited by qualitynotquantity
1 person likes this