Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotrock

How Quick is the Quick? Quick Critical + and Quick Kush

Hello All,

This is my first full diary, attempting to finish some Dinafem Quick Critical+ and Kush in 12 weeks, seed to harvest.

Excuse the Gorillas, they're off to their forever home in a few weeks.

Hope to update weekly. 

Day 3 to Day 7 

All Cracked :) Using the wet paper towel method, secured in a plastic container kept on the boiler for warmth

Potted up in some Coco Coir, 100ml pots, fed on tap water, under a 250 Watt light, 18/6.

One of the C+'s failed to show and one of the Kush's struggled to shift her helmet, I've since removed it but it's growth stunted.

As I only need a maximum of 8, it worked out well, the others look strong enough.

large.5cec46f6e0f6c_IMG_20190524_195024(Forum1Mb).jpglarge.5cec46f304271_IMG_20190524_195011(Forum1Mb).jpglarge.5cec46f1b03b6_IMG_20190524_194949(Forum1Mb).jpglarge.5cec46f0bd11a_IMG_20190524_194927(Forum1Mb).jpg

Happy Growing.

4 people like this

16 hours ago, Hotrock said:

This is my first full diary, attempting to finish some Dinafem Quick Critical+ and Kush in 12 weeks, seed to harvest.

Now this should be fun  :yep:

What are you planning mate?

A 4 week veg and 8 weeks to bloom?

Should work out very well :yep:

Thank you for getting your "Quick" grow up and running  ;)

Best of luck with the grow my friend!

Let's see what you can do with this "Quick" flowering addition to the Dinafem girl's  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Now this should be fun  :yep:

I'm sure it will.

Dinafem have always been a good brand for me. Over the years I've tried a few. PowerKush, Critical+, Cheese, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Amnesia and White Widow with Blue Widow being a personal favourite.

Currently have a single Big Kush and White Widow @ 8 weeks flowers but still not quite ready. Soon though. I've had to stake the WW due to it's size, the Kush is propped up between a wall and Fruit Slap. Ideally that needed support too.

Anyway the plan is approx 5 veg and 7 flower. 

10/12 days under the 250 while in the small tent, then into the big tent under one 600 for another 21/23 days before being turn to 12/12 under two 600's.

The intention is to leave the Kush an extra 7 to 10 days, which will give time to tidy up the C+.

Maybe 12 weeks is ambitious but we'll see.    

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hotrock said:

Currently have a single Big Kush and White Widow @ 8 weeks flowers but still not quite ready.

Any chance of a few pictures my friend? 

We also have a best picture thread on UK420 for Dinafem :yep: prizes every couple of month's  ;)

Anyway the plan is approx 5 veg and 7 flower

That will be perfect mate, Quick Critical is done in 45-49 day's  :bong:

Maybe 12 weeks is ambitious but we'll see

It can be done mate I've seen it a few times  ;)

This is definitely going to be a fun one  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark