Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rabbit69

What's with my tiny plants!!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey peeps, this is my 4th rodeo, hit 1.2grm/w last time although half were solid sativa needing 12 weeks plus flower.... 

Never used led before,mh and hps and never used auto flower. 

I'm not too fussed on yield, my last time gave me a 3 year supply and frankly its too much, but for shits and giggles thought I'd try autos this time and led panels. 

Got 4 caramel creme and 3 bubblegum autos at 30ish days but omg there sooo tiny!! 

All soil, 10" pots as usual. I'm thinking I had the LEDs too close as there all very bushy wide but height wise the creme are all 8" and 2 bubblegum are 6 " and one is 9" tall, the bubblegum are throwing pistols out. 

I'm going to see the led out, I could set my 600hps and tent  up but I'm not super fussed on yield more just playing. 

Got the 3 bg under a 1200w (200w) philzon panel and the 4 creme under a 1800w (270w) ufo fanless light. 

No point wingeing at me the lights are shit, they were 100quid each and its an experiment, I wasn't prepared to fork out more. 

Just suprised the autos are so small, heavy indicia mind. There so chunky I love a good scrog but no flex in any of them so no chance

Lights are now 2 foot away, had them 14" but light burn. 

Don't really know what the point of this post is really, got to the end and realised all I've done is had a moan, haha

Edited by rabbit69

All are lush and healthy, been really light in feeding and no issues. 

Just suprised on the size, started in jiffy then straight into 11" pots. 

Perlite, vermiculite, peat and compost with root granules. 

Getting jealous of all these big autos 

Give them time to  stretch, only one grow of Autos's under my belt and mine started tho stretch around about where you are. Its impressive how much they grew in 2 weeks there after.

2 people like this

You might be missing a few tricks somewhere. Autos take a bit of getting used to in their own right.

If you haven't already, check out @blackpoolbouncer's diaries for best practice.

Atb

1 person likes this

Cheers fella, I'll take a look 

1 person likes this

Can you throw some pics up mate

Yeah I'll get the laptop on. To be fair I need to stop insulting my plants, negative atmosphere is no good for anyone 

large.bubbagum.jpglarge.caramelcreme.jpg

well their not the best pics ill admit but there not wanting for anything, had some stress from the led lamps being too near i think, had three days in my drive in full sun recently to get some tan lines but there stinkers already so staying inside. 

temps 25 ish, passive intake,4 inch soil pipe coming in plus not fixing the fronts fully on my cupboards to aid intake. started with my 6inch rvk then changed to my 5 inch as the 6inch buzzed on half chat using the fan controller.

They've got a fair bit of growing and stretching to do yet. Patience :)

2 people like this

sparce feeding, last three grows ive ended up with over feeding although always ended up with over 1 gram per watt using 600w hps.

feed had been sparce, nothing first 3 weeks, then 2ml grow plus a little epsom for one feed then water only as been lush green.. the bubbagum drink more than the creme, gave the bubbagum 1ml biobizz grow and 2ml biobizz bloom yesterday, creme will get the same tonight and then water for next few drinks unless the leaves tell me different.

19hrs lights on all the way.

i dont want monsters, wrestled with some crazy sativas before but these are indica autos, however i feel there a little runty. 

Just now, bearukc said:

They've got a fair bit of growing and stretching to do yet. Patience :)

haha, yeah i just want to get scrogging, using autos and cheap led lights for a change so getting itchy fingers :pitchfork:

need to resist the temptation to get my tent setup, easiest grow ever, i had a loft grow once and broke my arm, daily loft visits with a cast was a pain, so far this is the easist setup yet, just a little runty!

Its a shame my old grows got deleted from here back in the day, like family albums :hippy:

Here's my attempt at an auto! 3 bears OG at 10 wks from seed. My fault it's so short cos I topped it -mistake!

large.IMG_2558.JPG

3 people like this

Looked healthy mate!! I avoided topping them, read that wasn't wise. Still not entirely sure I made the right choice trying led and autos but time will tell, things have hopefully come a long way from the low rider days :skin_up:

1 person likes this