Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

sherbs the new

87 posts in this topic

weekly update

tall girls topped 6 days ago , shorty topped 3 days ago.

recovering very nicely, girls are doing great, veg on.........

large.DSC03038.JPGlarge.DSC03040.JPG

10 people like this

@samhigh looking good and strong, I don't think it will be long till they recover and start bushing out and then clone time. Certainly very similar growth and structure to how mine is.

Toke...

3 people like this

22 hours ago, tokenroll said:

I don't think it will be long till they recover and start bushing out and then clone time

im going to give them a week or so to recover pot up to their finals 3 gallon pots give them another  week or so to recover. then i will take some cuts then more recovery then flower time. good luck with your new toke, bad billy and sags are flowering so we should get a preview of what we have.

sam

4 people like this

@samhigh sounds like a plan to follow and should provide a good strong yielding plant. Thanks for the heads up on the other members progress, I need to make more effort to follow and reply to other peoples diaries by setting a few hours once a week to digest them as I find it can get a little much for my head with so many on the go atm.

Take it easy 

Toke...

3 people like this

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

I need to make more effort to follow and reply to other peoples diaries by setting a few hours once a week to digest them as I find it can get a little much for my head

for old stoners :oldtoker:

it can be overload, but i must  say that every ones doing fine work 

dont know how the twins hso-dina mark keep up with it all, thank you :smokin: 

sam

6 people like this

@samhigh seriously I think he is on drugs.lol

5 people like this

good ones at that lol

sam

3 people like this

Looking good mate - all of The New plants I have seen are showing their Indica dominance with giant fan leaves.. Good luck with the grow!

5 people like this

@samhigh Hi mate, trying to follow any diaries on these as I should be popping a few myself very soon. Looking good so far, I'm lucky to be behind you lot growing this one. Get to see it roll out a little before I start.

Seeing some curling on top leaves mate, look a bit taco, hows humidity in the environment?

GV.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, GreenVision said:

hows humidity in the environment?

@samhigh:yep:

On 16/06/2019 at 5:21 PM, samhigh said:

tall girls topped 6 days ago , shorty topped 3 days ago.

recovering very nicely, girls are doing great, veg on......

Of with there heads  :execute:

They look to have taken it in their stride brother and bouncing back well :yep:

As expected. Looking in great shape  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
3 people like this

This will be cool watching The New topped an pushing on strong, an live as it happen’s (well almost)

good luck dude...:smokin:

5 people like this

14 hours ago, GreenVision said:

hows humidity in the environment?

humidity 40 percent 78 f temp

will double check ph next watering the culprit may be the fan i moved it back some

sam

1 person likes this

From what I have seen The New doesn't like her Nitrogen too much.. Seen leaf curling on a couple of diaries, hope that helps :)

3 people like this

9 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

From what I have seen The New doesn't like her Nitrogen too much.. Seen leaf curling on a couple of diaries, hope that helps :)

Agreed but she seems robust. I've pushed mine a little too hard and she's curled but not burnt. Seems a hardy plant to me. 

OG is generally not a fan of nitrogen so might be from that side. 

3 people like this

43 minutes ago, Sargares said:

Agreed but she seems robust. I've pushed mine a little too hard and she's curled but not burnt. Seems a hardy plant to me.

Good to know.. Cheers for the info bud :)

2 people like this