Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gro-zone Hydro

Soil Growers!

17 posts in this topic

Hey you guys! Just wanted to take a minute to add this new thread about our new products. After realising that our site may have leaned a little too much towards the Hydro market We have taken on all of the suggestions that have been made and added the following products to our website:

Plagron Batmix, Allmix and Growmix

Biobizz Light Mix

Canna Terra

Atami Bi Grow

Eazy Plugs

Plant Magic Oldtimer Magnesium, Granules, Bloom, Grow and PK

Biobizz Soil Range 

Ecothrive Charge and Biosys 

Please continue to make suggestions in the future if you see something we don’t have and we will simply stick the item and add it to our site. We will literally tailor our stock to suit you guys needs.

Have a great bank holiday 

:) 

11 people like this

Nice one :yep:

Eco-life-soil soon to be released a collab between Indoor Organics & Ecothrive...when it drops try grab some its awesome artisan soil that allows you to feed water from start to finish...organic magic !!

Farmer G 

12 people like this

Nothing wrong with having a good amount of hydroponic equipment. Great that your shop is taking on more products based on customer input, but personally I thought it was very nice seeing a hydro shop that was actually a hydro shop.

But I do grow soil too so again its nice to see a good selection. 

3 people like this

16 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Nothing wrong with having a good amount of hydroponic equipment. Great that your shop is taking on more products based on customer input, but personally I thought it was very nice seeing a hydro shop that was actually a hydro shop.

But I do grow soil too so again its nice to see a good selection. 

Yes mate, we want to cater for everyone. Think shops have just naturally gone down the hydro route and forgotten about the way this all started :) 

3 people like this

29 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

Nice one :yep:

Eco-life-soil soon to be released a collab between Indoor Organics & Ecothrive...when it drops try grab some its awesome artisan soil that allows you to feed water from start to finish...organic magic !!

Farmer G 

Sounds good! Taken a screen shot of this so will look into it!

Cheers 

1 person likes this

Just now, Gro-zone Hydro said:

Yes mate, we want to cater for everyone. Think shops have just naturally gone down the hydro route and forgotten about the way this all started :) 

To be honest mate I was very impressed when I looked through.

I use the Alien 8 pot RDWC Pro system, so it was nice to see a hydro shop that actually sells Alien Hydro systems as I think they're well made kit. The majority of shops I see personally now tend to favour organic soil grows, which I do applaud 100%, but as I say its nice to see some hydroponic equipment again.

I grow soil as well as I like to have some variation between strains and clone from my soil grown plants, but again its nice to actually be browsing and see some decent hydro gear. 

Need a new chiller as it happens, the Haliea I have just don't handle the heat well enough in the summer and struggles to keep water below 21C, so I will likely be contacting you in the not too distant future :yep:

1 person likes this

Secret Jardin Space Booster bars for the tent set ups :yep:

Had to order mine of Amozonian place the other day lol 

Not trying to derail thread but just a suggestion as requested :yes:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

To be honest mate I was very impressed when I looked through.

I use the Alien 8 pot RDWC Pro system, so it was nice to see a hydro shop that actually sells Alien Hydro systems as I think they're well made kit. The majority of shops I see personally now tend to favour organic soil grows, which I do applaud 100%, but as I say its nice to see some hydroponic equipment again.

I grow soil as well as I like to have some variation between strains and clone from my soil grown plants, but again its nice to actually be browsing and see some decent hydro gear. 

Need a new chiller as it happens, the Haliea I have just don't handle the heat well enough in the summer and struggles to keep water below 21C, so I will likely be contacting you in the not too distant future :yep:

Sounds like a plan my man! Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us as there was a lot of pain staking hours that were put into loading those products. It’s a not a bad site to say it was the first one I ever built :) 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

Secret Jardin Space Booster bars for the tent set ups :yep:

Had to order mine of Amozonian place the other day lol 

Not trying to derail thread but just a suggestion as requested :yes:

Farmer G 

Got these in the shop as well.. :( noted mate.. they will be on, on Monday pal :) 

Thank you :)

1 person likes this

:yep:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey gro-zone

Do you stock plant magic root stim or will you be?  Thanks

@Gro-zone Hydro

Edited by Rampa Green

1 hour ago, Rampa Green said:

Hey gro-zone