Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shaggyp

Ripped...

So on a ninja night visit to the plot tonight we discovered the biggest and best of our 30 ladies had been dug out and removed along with cages.

Unfortunately they've definitely been nicked, With the ripper picking the best 8 plants on the plot and removing them.

The thing is judging my the size of the hole they have dug our around the ladies they won’t survive - each hole that has been dug out is Tiny, only 10cm wide, with the plants themselves being pretty big at about 80-90cm tall, planting out with pretty big root balls.

Last plot visit was last week, so they’ve gone within the last 6 days and nights.

im actually very surprised as this plot is pretty out of the way and this will be my third grow in that location. It’s a shame we’re gonna have to write off this plot.

I can only assume a random dog walker perhaps saw us during planting out in the early hours a few weeks back, because no one has any reason to be in this out of the way corner of the field except maybe a dog walker.

Anyway as to plan of action...do we try and transplant the remaining plants somewhere else? Either the ripper will kill those plants he’s taken, and maybe take the next best 8? Or maybe we’ve been put the race to harvest, which will only end in either being ripped after more work, or us having to harvest bud too early.

its a interesting dilemma if nothing else, I would have thought he would have rather just waited for harvest and ripped rather then ripping the best plants so early in the season. There not even any preflowers.

There’s still time, so i suppose I could pop some more beans, but any advice as to the likelihood of how successful the transplant of these big ladies will be would be great

...there all RGSC plants.... dfg, Greengold etc. 

Lesson learnt...that’s why i shouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket...although I’m not sure if it’s better or worse then them all being nicked or found by the plod....

thanks for the vent...and good luck to all

2 people like this

@shaggyp this to is my first season planting out I to noticed that the farmers had actually mowed the media were. I planted one shit auto duck. I walked past it at first but went to double check after looking back at phone pics and relised  it was there . This got my para on the go big time. I walked around the plot checked for trail cams left it n went back a week later double checked it. Then when I thought it was safe went and feed it (what shot genetics these are). A few weeks went by I them planted a kushty also rgsc on the embarks any well away from. The field. I'll leave the duck until harvest. My point being if you can affird to invest buy a trail cam asap plant that out catch the cunt in the act write the plot off. Find a new plot if you have a few more beans get them soaking. I'm para rent he duck in my first spit in case it's being watched so that my self done with that for now. But in your case your the watcher leave them plants in and use them as a decoy to sucssed elsewhere. Also keep a eat out down local boozer etc for any offered cheap amokage good luck stay safe 

Posted (edited)

whatta a rat wouldt you like to catch someone like that ,,,not enough they see your plot and get free lesson in how to grow got steal the best of it :wanker:

anywere dog walkers  are likley to wander about  usually a no no from what i seen

Edited by harvestreaper

Get a trail-cam up,or multiple cams,removes the who,when,why,what doubts if its got sound and footage,people talk normally when oblivious to the fact they are in the movies :ninja:

1 person likes this

Strip them down for cuts, turn this 30 plants loss in to a 1.... plant gain.

You can root cuts outdoors in a plastic tub. No fancy crap needed, just hack off a load of cuts and put them in jiffys in a bush for 2 weeks. Around half will make it.

July plant outs are always the best imo so perfect timing.

7 people like this

Gutted for you mate

all the best with whats left 

At a plot the other day and noticed a track out that we had not made but nothing had been touched. Wrote it off that it was a deer or something. As we were leaving the plot we could hear and see 3 blokes on the approach so we we made are selfs stealthy and watched them coming down the track ( commonly used) couldn't believe it when they made a b line straight off the track and towards the plot. Just observing at this point could here one of them leading the way "yeah it's just down here this way" when they reached the greenhouse..." woe they've definitely got bigger since last time" obviously at this point it's all sinking in that the plots definitely lost. Next thing you know there on there way back out carrying a tray plants each. By this point terrotorial primate instincts kicked in and I saw red. Came out of hiding and charged at the cunts shouting fucking shit themselves the cunts. I was fully ready to kick the fuck out of them but my buddy took a more political side to things. Ended up getting are plants back and they agreed to leave the plot alone. I took photos of each of them and told them if anything happens to the plot we will find them. Obviously after they left we moved everything (plot lost) bit of a pis stake because it was hard graft moving it all but at the end of the day this is the game we're playing. Just lucky we caught the fuckers. Wish I could post there pictures there fucking hilarious like deer in headlights. 

7 people like this

Thanks for the condolences and advice.

It is the risk we take, and the thrill that comes with this hobby!

So I think the plan, as suggested is we’re gonna take a bunch of cuts today and plant elsewhere, and leave the remainder where they are - at least for now.

Luckily i topped and lst all the plants so if were were lucky we’ll have lots of cuts, and hopefully have more plants then we started with, tho unfortunately not the monsters we wanted.

At least that gives us a back up plot far away come harvest...

Were also going to leave them a note on site - smile your on trail cam! Put the plants back and don’t return or else we will be waiting next time...and will send these photos and footage to the plod! The additional threat of following em home is a powerful one.

I assume the paranoia will be overwhelming, especially as this is clearly a couple of locals who probably has the likely has the nicked plants in his garden, and walks the dog everyday in the same spot.

Anyway, lesson learnt...I’ll update you all how things proceed, would be nice to physically catch the fuckers...

Good luck to everyone (except those cunts) ha!

I’ll pray to the sun God Ra for a bountiful season for all

Bear traps... :badass:

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear about the sting, always a gutting feeling isn't it.

10 hours ago, shaggyp said:

Thanks for the condolences and advice.

It is the risk we take, and the thrill that comes with this hobby!

So I think the plan, as suggested is we’re gonna take a bunch of cuts today and plant elsewhere, and leave the remainder where they are - at least for now.

Luckily i topped and lst all the plants so if were were lucky we’ll have lots of cuts, and hopefully have more plants then we started with, tho unfortunately not the monsters we wanted.

At least that gives us a back up plot far away come harvest...

Were also going to leave them a note on site - smile your on trail cam! Put the plants back and don’t return or else we will be waiting next time...and will send these photos and footage to the plod! The additional threat of following em home is a powerful one.

I assume the paranoia will be overwhelming, especially as this is clearly a couple of locals who probably has the likely has the nicked plants in his garden, and walks the dog everyday in the same spot.

Anyway, lesson learnt...I’ll update you all how things proceed, would be nice to physically catch the fuckers...

Good luck to everyone (except those cunts) ha!

I’ll pray to the sun God Ra for a bountiful season for all

Mate the trail cam might back fire if they put 1 up