Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomb420

Week 5 of flower light / top leaves spots

Hello again everyone.

Run down of the environment -

240w LED light 24/0

coco coir

Growers Ark hard water nutes, currently feeding 3ml/l of bloom a+b  with 2ml/l of traces which gives an EC of 1.7-1.8, PH'd to 6.5

temps are always between 23-28 degrees

Humidity sits between 45-55 currently

I have 5 plants in my tent, 3 zkittlez autos which are doing fine and 2 gorilla glues which are having slight issues, one more so than the other.

I have been a bit lazy and been feeding both plants the same amounts of nutrients etc so I know that most likely is somewhat to blame. The GGs are showing a couple of different symptoms that has got me not knowing what route to take so  I thought I would ask you knowledgeable folks your opinion before taking action.

large.IMG_20190523_200308.jpglarge.IMG_20190523_200301.jpglarge.IMG_20190523_200256.jpglarge.IMG_20190523_200242.jpglarge.IMG_20190523_200230.jpg

So as you can see in the photos, it's the top of the plants that seem to be affected with spots, you can also see that they are a bit pale and the leaves are also curling up / canoeing.

If they were just pale, I would have upped the amount of feed they are getting. If they just had the black spots and paling, I would have guessed that it might be mg deficiency, and if my temps were too high then perhaps that could solve the canoeing and curled up tips, or even nute burn but then they wouldn't be pale? I dunno

However, they are all present, so what do you think? They seem to be doing OK otherwise...only a few weeks til i chop them as well I reckon, if that!

Hope the ramble makes some sense...Let me know if you need anything clearing up :skin_up:

Cheers

How close are the lights mate? Looks like possible light stress symptoms to me

1 person likes this

Thats Calcium locked out by too hot/dry conditions

Owd

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Autobud said:

How close are the lights mate? Looks like possible light stress symptoms to me

@Autobud Lights are about 8" away from the main cola

12 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Thats Calcium locked out by too hot/dry conditions

Owd

@Owderb Ah ok, that makes sense as my humidity has been below 50 until recently and I suppose it has been on the warmer side at times in there.

What would you suggest as the next step to take in trying to remedy this with it being quite close to harvest? This is only my second grow so still on the learning curve.

Thank you both for your quick replies, much appreciated.

Sorry for the edit, think I'm being a bit slow in the above. Humidifier and reducing the temperatures would be the solution to hot and dry right? Lol, had a few dabs tonight forgive me :unsure:

Edited by tomb420
Stoooooned