Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asha605

Devon knows how they make it so Frosty!

206 posts in this topic

How did you get on with the deep valley funk @Asha605? What's she smoke like?

1 person likes this

Hey @flighty!

Biggest buds of the year!:thumsup:

Smoke is absolutely fabulous!

I’ll roll a fat one after dinner.. report back!

:D

1 person likes this

Ok, so I did roll a fat one after dinner, but I was already super stoned:rolleyes: 

Been smoking the DVF all day today to give it a proper test... it’s a really good all round high. Strong enough to have me in hysteria whilst trying to cut my grandad’s beard and almost fall off my bike twice on the way home! I’m surprised at how strong these hardy ones turned out this year... chonged 24/7!!

:thumsup:

As if I could resist another bud shot!:rolleyes::D

large.0F2D1113-D2A4-468D-9F96-279FAF2E71D0.jpeg

Edited by Asha605
7 people like this

@SubSpecies them hash bertie basset shots are outstanding mate, top work !

2 people like this

Nice one for the smoke report @Asha605 I had a really good feeling about this cross when I made it :D

1 person likes this

Asha. 

Fan didly tastickles! 

Ever griwn any CBD strains. 

Who is your go 2 breeder? 

1 person likes this

@flighty.. you wrote ‘grow me’ on the packet!! That’s why I chose it! :cheers:

1 person likes this

Ha ha yeah I remember now, good ain't I lol

You've done my crosses well these last 2 years!

1 person likes this

@Ned Flanders, thank you!:D

To be honest, most of the hacks that people send me to try turn out better than any seed bank stuff I grow, but I’ve had good results in the past with Sensi seeds, and I light depped a couple of Lemon Drizzle from RGSC this year... they turned out great!

I did grow a CBD plant one year.. I think it was called Critical Cure... It was ok, CBD not really my thing tbh..just grew it for my husband but I ended up smoking most of it when I ran out of weed!:rolleyes:

2 people like this

Hey @Asha605 how you doing Sista bud-on-a-branch? Blessed Sunday to you :yinyang:

I haven't got the Duck seeds as yet, early next year though, she might have to be a bush girl due to lack of space, realistically can only plant 2 or 3 max in the ground in the garden sadly, i think my Jamaican Dream might fill the entire space being Sativa dominant if im lucky, iv got Mango Saphire too, shall squeeze one in ground with the Jamaican and train them to behave nicely together :yes:

I like to have an auto in a pot too, that will be Auto Chocoloop for the shere fact iv been dreaming of growing Choc-Thai for sooooooooooooooo many years now, and i think Chocoloop might just hit the spot, and it should mature properly being an auto :thumsup: ahhh Thai fix sorted! I may however put Duck in a pot in the garden given that she kinda stealthy and to restrict her height a bit,  1 or 2 Ducks shall go in the bushlands to try and reach the 2.5m or 3m height!!, yeah, that sounds best to me, then im gonna have a go at creating female seeds for future, just a lower branch or 2 per strain  :yep: + more Affiedaze going out with some Jamaican and Mango Saphs, i never want this Affie hash to run out so must..... and i mean i must.... plant some more of this shit for sure!!

Iv still got a Bruce Banner freebie to plant out too, and iv found just 1 seed of Auto Stardawg that she polinated herself, potentially being 99% female, thank you Stardawg, (bless her coco-coir & roots), such a beautiful smoke is that Stardawg, it's got that oldskool outdoor Thai peppery smell & taste that i crave but packed with such strong fruity sweetness, amazing!! I gotta grow this one again no doubt, SD & Affie are the best taste & high iv had so far next to my Blue Cheese for outdoor smoke. Gonna be mad next year, trouble is, im too anxious to get going again lol, few months as yet doh!

Well, thats Subs plan for next year, looking forward to the Great Outdoor Duck'Off Showdown hehe! Quack Quack!!

Stay safe Ash and crew.

One Love :yinyang:

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

ps @LA LUNA wicked, thanks! All gone now though :haveadab: Glad the photos live on!! Jah Bless :yinyang:

3 people like this

Where do I find that Bubblegum Soldier???? :woot:

3 people like this