Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magnum88

Blackberry auto 10th week. How long to harvest??

Hi 

Im growing Blackberry auto its in 10th week from seed. Can you pleasy look at the pictures and write your opinions on how long to harvest? and when should start flushing.

The image showing trichoms is a bit blure but from what Ive seen, there is a mix of clear and milky trichoms. Until now I manage to se only 2 amber ones.

Any suggestions and opinions are very welcome.

large.60345241_461899227911633_1088770524454060032_n.jpglarge.60346797_1113653378818022_5540765840590241792_n.jpglarge.60362049_861101614226942_2052090805153169408_n.jpglarge.60437933_2873004489383102_5167622354678841344_n.jpg

3 people like this

looks done to me

time to chop

Posted (edited)

Just now, joba said:

looks done to me

time to chop

Ok. But I still need to do flushing so I was thing of chopping her down in 10 days from today. 

Still got a lot of white hairs.

Edited by Magnum88
2 people like this

Just now, Magnum88 said:

Ok. But I still need to do flushing so I was thing of chopping her down in 10 days from today.

I do these and leave them longer so I think your strategy is just right

1 person likes this

Just now, Magnum88 said:

Still got a lot of white hairs.

I understand that if you are growing organically with soil and Organic nutes, you don't really need to flush

1 person likes this

Just now, Bartyfartblast said:

I do these and leave them longer so I think your strategy is just right

Thats what I thought. Cause from what Ive read many growers chop them at 10th week but then they say that it might be a bit longer.

So I thought I leave it this 10 days longer

3 people like this

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

I understand that if you are growing organically with soil and Organic nutes, you don't really need to flush

Im growing in canna professional plus soil.

Im adding DuthchPro A an B bloom , dutchPro expolode, dutchpro multitotal.

So I think flushing will be required. ??

1 person likes this

If any of those are not organic then you need to flush

She should be nicely done in 10 days or so mate :yep:

Nice looking plant too.....result.

2 people like this

3 more weeks. Way too early.

It's interesting to see all the different opinions, I think this is what's great about growing (trial and error) and obviously taking advice from experienced growers. But everyone has their own 2pence from experience in all different methods, and different environments. You have a bunch of different recommendations there, so it's up to u. It looks lovely by the way are they dutch passion?

Post some more pics after your 10 days and ask again....I reckon your 10 days may do it but who knows lol