Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The yeti

Bodhi blue sunshine & raspberry hashplant

I’ve just ordered 2 packs of the above strains . Just wondering if anybody has run them before of or a had a taste of them . I here good things about bodhi , but I’m struggling to find out to much info about these 2 strains. 

Any info would be much appreciated 

Posted (edited)

Not grown the actual strains but I've grown all the plants involved in the cross less the real blue dream cut. 

Goji Og was decent. Very pretty. The og phenos where quite lanky. Pretty good potency. 

Sunshine daydream was amazing but meh yield and not that strong. People claim its strong but if so.... I didn't get a single potent pheno in 6 females. The high, smell structure etc all great though. 

The hash plant male breeds really dense potent knock out plants but a bit less exotic perhaps than the appalachia or wookie. 

Bodhi is good for unusual stuff but I've grown maybe 6 or 7 packs and not been blown away by a single plant yet. However his plants are all quite unique, have great vigour and there's very very few bad plants in there too. 

If you're looking for unique, bodhi is definitely the place. 

Edited by Sargares
3 people like this

@Sargares thanks for the reply m8 . Fingers crossed I find a couple of keepers in them . I hope the blue dream puts a bit of weight in to the blue sunshine after what you said. I've run blue dream from humboldt before , that was a cracking yielding plant . The raspberry hashplant has goij crossed in to it so hopefully that puts a bit a funk in to the mix

@Sargares what was the flowering time on your sunshine day dream 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, The yeti said:

@Sargares what was the flowering time on your sunshine day dream 

9 weeks but I think you could go 10 maybe. 

Amazing high. Gets the mind going like a sativa but the body effect is extremely opiate like. Only issue is I'd have to smoke about twice as much as some other strains to get there. 

I'd totally grow her again though. There was a few plants in there that were viable keepers. The blue dream could really fix a lot of the issues with that plant except maybe not give it the poke it could do with. Not that big of a deal. Was a great plant never the less it just wasn't the complete package.

Edited by Sargares

Thanks for the info pal :bong: