Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

greensprout

‘Come and Get Us,’ UK Cannabis Growers Tell Police in Protest

25 posts in this topic

my first bust i had 467 grams of afghan hash the fukas stole offa me thieving fukas + and half ounce of green lol back then i went on in the local magistrates crt..........  funny as fuk it was my solicitor necer turned up + my mrs was late.......so i went in all alone but i went prepared i plugged half ounce. :wanker:   i`ll never forget it the beak was at least 107 :wanker:  old hag she was lol  anyway cut a story short as im fuked ..i had a bit of previous bearing in mind......... lol    the fukin slapper hit me with 480 fine.......+ 150 crt costs the daft fuker..... :wanker:   looking back now i shoulda followed the fuka home + shagged it hard......    only kidding. :mashed:     dirty fukas they are :headpain:

2 people like this

i had the half oz back the next day............. lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do these cunts realise they're on a planet flying through outer space????????????

Oh my fucking god, how extreme, someone is growing some plants and its got allllllllllllll this fucking agro attatched to it, what a joke man. What a fucking joke.

Billions of pounds spent on this fucking SHIT. These cunts just go along with the script aswell, have to finish the story, can't just admit they have talked shit for years.

How fucking blind and stupid people are, do they not realise that people won't have the same shit memory as people do now in the future??? Obviously not but they're gonna look like evil, sick, greedy, stupid fuckers.

Which doesn't really make anything any better really.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

lol first time i was up for a little lump (9 bar in my glove box) at the time they had to produce the evidence in court, when they lifted up the bag, i asked where the rest of it was? lol should have seen those sour faced cunts wriggle lol got a letter from the cps about a month later (still got it) saying it wasnt in the publics intrest to carry on with my case,  i think i can safly say i bent them fookers right over with my pirating :yep:

DJ.....

Edited by *DJ*
17 people like this

Good man yourself *DJ*.

1 person likes this

Good for them, but I cant help finding it a bit unfair that the rest of us are still getting fucked over but they are leaving others alone just because they have been all over the media for weeks.

If I rang the police right now and told them, would they just leave me alone? I doubt it.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just a quick question, is it safe for for someone to enter your home if your a cigarette smokers or would you have to wait an hour for it to clear, due to the smoking ban if they turn up on a professional reason s? Moral and legally it should be your responsibility to keep such like people safe.

Edited by marcjuna

On 14/05/2019 at 5:33 PM, GreenVision said:

Growing isn't a gallows offence where I live but if I personally walked into a police station and said I was growing they would arrest me there and then, of this I am 100% sure lol  

I know someone who done pretty much that. He called up the police and told them he knows they are watching him. Said he has had enough of their games and told them an address where he had over 100 plants. He wasn't even being watched. Not sure if mental health issues or too much coke. He actually ended up going prison over it all. We would laugh at the madness of him grassing himself up. He was in the car once getting a lift from a mate. Convinced him he was being followed and started shouting from the back seat to take different turns and stuff. Wouldn't want him around me anyway his a danger to everyone and himself.

1 person likes this

On 15/05/2019 at 2:11 AM, *DJ* said:

lol first time i was up for a little lump (9 bar in my glove box) at the time they had to produce the evidence in court, when they lifted up the bag, i asked where the rest of it was? lol should have seen those sour faced cunts wriggle lol got a letter from the cps about a month later (still got it) saying it wasnt in the publics intrest to carry on with my case,  i think i can safly say i bent them fookers right over with my pirating :yep:

DJ.....

Clue is in the statement "not in the public interest". Why private cannabis clubs can operate. They are in private... nothing to do with the public. These clubs that post on facebook , insta etc are doing themselves a great injustice. They are leaving themselves open to legal criminal litigation.

Private international law is how those at the top operate. Different jurisprudence with a different set of rules.

2 hours ago, Sinbud said:

Clue is in the statement "not in the public interest". Why private cannabis clubs can operate. They are in private... nothing to do with the public. These clubs that post on facebook , insta etc are doing themselves a great injustice. They are leaving themselves open to legal criminal litigation.

Private international law is how those at the top operate. Different jurisprudence with a different set of rules.

Was over 30yr ago mate, back then things were very differnt.

DJ....