Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gonge

Growth technology green haze

Hi folks. Got 4  autopots on the go at the mo with 2 psychosis and 2 nl (not a clue what breed) 3weeks in ..used to use an ph perfect with decent results but Been given some of the green haze nutes  by growth technology ,same folks that do ionics I believe.. mate uses them a+b grow and bloom and getting good results.. any info on them?  Good or bad. A hell of a lot cheaper than An nutes anyways for a tight scotsmin.cheers in advance....gonge

2 people like this

ive used ionics hydro range for years.

its cheap and effective. in hydro its one of the best nutrient lines out there.

and its cheap- for another tight Scotsman, me!

this is the type of weed grown with itlarge.9.jpg

I havnt used their green haze products, but I will bet they are good too.  

3 people like this

Nae used them myself but a mate does. He gets decent enough results as far as I can make out.

No idea on amounts used or that but the end product always smokes ok

1 person likes this

Used Ionics before, nothing wrong with them what so ever IMO. So cant say for sure but I'd say they're worth a grow to see based on Ionics results.

1 person likes this

Cheers for answers folks .. mate turns up with 4 Ribera bottles full for me to try.  The b part looks like totally different from the An nutes I used on last couple grows.  Reservoir always clean now and just gets topped up..Seem to be trucking along though.   gonge.:cowboy:

And a tent full o that would do me just fine @badbillybob hehe. Lovely sight 

1 person likes this

On 14/05/2019 at 11:31 AM, gonge said:

Hi folks. Got 4  autopots on the go at the mo with 2 psychosis and 2 nl (not a clue what breed) 3weeks in ..used to use an ph perfect with decent results but Been given some of the green haze nutes  by growth technology ,same folks that do ionics I believe.. mate uses them a+b grow and bloom and getting good results.. any info on them?  Good or bad. A hell of a lot cheaper than An nutes anyways for a tight scotsmin.cheers in advance....gonge

Heard good things about Green Haze! Not a massive seller but always good feedback :)

2 people like this

Hi All,

Totally new here and a first-time grower but I am using Green Haze. Currently, 4 weeks into the grow and using the Green Haze Bloom A+B with what looks like great results, but being new to all this i dont know what good looks like but nothing has died as of yet! After a bit of research, I chose Green Haze as being a mineral based product I felt would suit my set up best. As mentioned above they seem to be well priced.

3 people like this

Use greenhaze also,but none of my plants like it full strength yet,tried 5 weeks in flowering and ec started to rise so had to dilute,1.8 ec with them so far and loving it.

I just started week 7 ish.  Green haze doing good. Only a+b being used... 2 weeks to go.. my ec was at 1.4 max but at 1.2 this week and 1.1 ish next week before flush..   good looking plants but could do with filling out a bit more... my fault probably due to a few cold days due to some erse forgetting to switch the heaters on....doh!  

Will definitely use again on next few runs .try and fine tune me environment .cheers gonge 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm currently running an EC of 1.2 max and they are ridiculously dense and thick foliage. They were given to me a week old so it took them a week to settle in so was at 0.5 EC for a week and then slowly increased it. I'm using the Bloom A+B with a little Silver Bullet just to ward off any root nasties.

Are you guys using RO water?

Edited by MAD PROFESSOR
typo
1 person likes this

Growth technology is a reputable company and Green Haze is a good base food, however I doubt if it will give good results over many base foods.

@Ronnie the roach what do you recommend? have you used Hydro Green Haze before but with poor result?

17 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

Growth technology is a reputable company

They are based just up the road from me and have been going since before I first tried growing with lights (99) I remember having mites and the guy in the warehouse let me take him some leaves to identify it, he also advised me on air flow and sold me a cheap second hand fan and some ducting. One of the old school.

4 people like this

On 30/06/2019 at 11:32 AM, MAD PROFESSOR said:

@Ronnie the roach what do you recommend? have you used Hydro Green Haze before but with poor result?

No it's a very good Product for a base food.

1 person likes this