Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Budmaster66

Stardawg from cuttings any info or advice ?

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have just started a stardawg grow from cuttings in coco/ perlite 70/30 mix in 11 ltr fabric pots 4/5 plants under 600w hps with about 4 weeks veg, I plan to keep them short and bushy I will be using canna coco full range plus moonshine 

any tips, advice, info on feeding strengths, stretch , yield ect would be great 

I have tried to research stardawg but carnt find much info only for autos (mine are normal girls) 

thanks 

large.image.jpeg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forum buddy :)

I havent got stardawg but have 4 strains currently growing, i use canna nutes and coco/perlite, they seem to be doing well, i have my feeds on there listed regularly and had issues with ph and deficiencies so plenty of info to pick at, currently i feed roughly 1.4-8 ec day 30 flower and i vary strong feeds with weaker feeds to find an ideal feed zone.

Cuttings looking good and green, i don't imagine there is a great deal of difference between feed strengths for most strains, feed less build up back off if burn/curled.

good luck

Edited by CuriousGreenHand
1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, CuriousGreenHand said:

Welcome to the forum buddy :)

I havent got stardawg but have 4 strains currently growing, i use canna nutes and coco/perlite, they seem to be doing well, i have my feeds on there listed regularly and had issues with ph and deficiencies so plenty of info to pick at, currently i feed roughly 1.4-8 ec day 30 flower and i vary strong feeds with weaker feeds to find an ideal feed zone.

Cuttings looking good and green, i don't imagine there is a great deal of difference between feed strengths for most strains, feed less build up back off if burn/curled.

good luck

Hi and thanks for your reply I will take your advice thanks again 

1 person likes this

my advice is check your carbon filter often.  make sure it works coz they stink

4 people like this

Chuck me a cutting and ile tell ya!

5 people like this

10 minutes ago, dill786 said:

my advice is check your carbon filter often.  make sure it works coz they stink

Thanks i I will check it often I'm going to use a 60mm bed carboair filter 

thanks again 

got 4x sd cuttings.. been under a 600w for about 2 weeks.. cant find much info myself! got them in coco and using shogun nutes.. ill get some pics up later

1 person likes this

have you topped them girls at all?

1 person likes this

Just now, drgrin14 said:

have you topped them girls at all?

Not it yet going to tomorrow all been well 

thanks 

1 person likes this

Just now, Budmaster66 said:

Not it yet going to tomorrow all been well 

thanks 

I did mine over the last couple of days.. probably 20cm tall.. seem to of bushed up pretty quick

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, drgrin14 said:

I did mine over the last couple of days.. probably 20cm tall.. seem to of bushed up pretty quick

I'm hoping to get them bushy as well,  I have used a power plant super veg mh bulb for the first time and can already see the difference from a hps in veg 

thanks 

Edited by Budmaster66
Spelt wrong

LST, supercrop and lollipop...i also remove anything that wont bud proper leaving just bud sites...I call it supercharging yer plant....Canna for me i pretty much use their schedule....great results

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Budmaster66 said:

Hi guys I have just started a stardawg grow from cuttings in coco/ perlite 70/30 mix in 11 ltr fabric pots 4/5 plants under 600w hps with about 4 weeks veg, I plan to keep them short and bushy I will be using canna coco full range plus moonshine 

any tips, advice, info on feeding strengths, stretch , yield ect would be great 

I have tried to research stardawg but carnt find much info only for autos (mine are normal girls) 

thanks 

large.image.jpeg

Id highly recommend you put your carbon filter up high in the tent, heat rises so your room must be holding alot of heat. Thats what the poles up top are for :yep:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, 1312 said:

Id highly recommend you put your carbon filter up high in the tent, heat rises so your room must be holding alot of heat. Thats what the poles up top are for :yep:

Hi And thanks for for your info this tent has only been put up  temporarily for these cuttings and will be transported into the bigger tent this week. But your right about the filter it normally is hung from the top of the tent but my wife put this tent up while I was at work and couldn't hold it up to hang it. I should have hung it really but too lazy/smashed lol 

thanks 

2 people like this

Good luck with the grow mate, they seem easy to grow for me, regular feeders, regular stretch and likes being topped/trained.

2 people like this