Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

InTheSystem

Fastbuds Terrace Challenge

41 posts in this topic

yes, I have to agree that when growing outside in the heat of summer, I might be inclined to size up a little.:yep:

1 person likes this

Day 26 from seed

It has been hot hot hot. Peaking in the 30's to mid 30's the last few days so they got a little flustered but today is 26c and they are happy about that. Only feed they have had is 0.5ml of silicon and 0.5ml of fish mix... Next feed tomorrow and I will be introducing 0.5ml of Bloom along with the fish mix. I am doing a bit of 'tuck training' get the side branches up there.. That's about it really, simples:

large.DSC02170.JPG

large.DSC02171.JPG

Also had to pull 2 out of the 15 Real Gorilla Seeds autos from a Guerella site so they are here now.. They are around 15 days old and flying:

large.DSC02175.JPG

They are Sour Diesel and Mazar.. May add the odd pic of them from time to time if they don't find a new home.. but the focus is obviously the Fast Buds on this thread ;) 

4 people like this

Nice to see your grow. Wishing you well with it.  I am also running a couple of autos on a SE facing balcony in the South West UK, and it's my first auto outdoor, so this information is useful. I'm growing a fast buds GSC and an auto mazar (can't remember the breeder). I tried to LST the mazar and snapped her 2" from the base, but she's bounced back strong, and is now around 1' tall with 2 main stems. 

I think my pots are around 10L and terracotta, as that's what I had. They are looking great, and the GSC is about 2 weeks into flowering and about 4' tall

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, soulfeeder said:

Nice to see your grow. Wishing you well with it.  I am also running a couple of autos on a SE facing balcony in the South West UK, and it's my first auto outdoor, so this information is useful. I'm growing a fast buds GSC and an auto mazar (can't remember the breeder). I tried to LST the mazar and snapped her 2" from the base, but she's bounced back strong, and is now around 1' tall with 2 main stems. 

I think my pots are around 10L and terracotta, as that's what I had. They are looking great, and the GSC is about 2 weeks into flowering and about 4' tall

Cheers mate - wishing you the best of luck also... Are you doing a diary? It may help you to gain some useful info, it is kind of the aim of doing this one tbh... I am happy the information is of some use but please take everything lightly if you are following along.. I am a complete rookie with auto flowers, it is only my second run despite growing these plants nearly a decade lol there will be much better info out there for sure mate though for autos ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Day 29 from seed

Quick update - decided to tie them down to a stick after reading a couple of auto diaries on here and seeing training being highly effective - rather than letting them go like Christmas trees like I normally do! Nice over cast day too so giving them a break after some intense rays.. Last feed was 1ml fish mix, 1ml bloom, 0.5ml silicon and a bit of epsom salts:

large.DSC02203.JPG

Stardawg

large.DSC02205.JPG

Blackberry - the runt of the 3 it seems so far

large.DSC02206.JPG

Pineapple Express

large.DSC02204.JPG

Update again in week, Cheers ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
2 people like this

On 06/06/2019 at 11:58 PM, InTheSystem said:

Cheers mate - wishing you the best of luck also... Are you doing a diary? It may help you to gain some useful info, it is kind of the aim of doing this one tbh... I am happy the information is of some use but please take everything lightly if you are following along.. I am a complete rookie with auto flowers, it is only my second run despite growing these plants nearly a decade lol there will be much better info out there for sure mate though for autos ;) 

No diary unfortunately, I wasn't really prepared, but I might snap a few pics. Don't worry, I'll follow my instinct on this grow. So far, so good, but the UK weather has taken a turn for the worst, just when she's started flowering, so will see what happens

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Day 35 from seed

Things moving along nicely, weather has been a bit cooler this week, but it has made finishing my indoor run much easier so I am not complaining! Same feed as last time, feeding every 3/4 days:

large.DSC02266.JPG

large.DSC02267.JPG

Blackberry is the runt at around 70cm, she was deformed as a seedling and starting flowering really early, so was to be expected I guess? Fuck nos lol

large.DSC02268.JPG

I am just about to start a proper auto run with Dinafem seeds at a couple of locations and several strains, check it out here ;)

Will update these 3 again a week. Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
2 people like this

Day 41 from Seed
Weekly update for the Fastbuds autos.. Now on 1ml fish, 1.5ml bloom, 0.5ml silicon and PH is at 6.5. Feeding 2l every 2 days now.

large.DSC02325.JPG

Stardawg

large.DSC02328.JPG

Blackberry
Such a runt compared to the other two. As I say, bad seed I think.. Heard Fastbuds are hit or miss though.

large.DSC02330.JPG

Budding up nicely all the same though:

large.DSC02326.JPG

Pineapple Express
She keeps growing lol

large.DSC02329.JPG

Update again in around a week ;)

1 person likes this

I forgot to mention in the what are you listening to thread @InTheSystem

You might like the band Cut Capers.:fart: seeing as your a swing fan.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Kipper420 said:

I forgot to mention in the what are you listening to thread @InTheSystem

You might like the band Cut Capers.:fart: seeing as your a swing fan.

Nice one mate - will check them out ;)

1 person likes this

Day 49 from seed

Ok cruising into week 8 tomorrow. Feeding the Stardawg and Pineapple 2l every 2 days and the Blackberry 2l every 3 days. Have dropped silicon now and feeding 1ml Grow, 1.5ml Bloom and also added Mammoth P to increase Phosphorus intake. Girls are looking good:

large.DSC02411.JPG

Stardawg

large.DSC02415.JPG

Blackberry

large.DSC02416.JPG

Bud shot - the most mature by far.. As to be expected going into flower after 2 weeks lol

large.DSC02413.JPG

Pineapple Express

She had the longest veg time, so will be the biggest and last to finish

large.DSC02417.JPG

Back again in around a week ;)

3 people like this