Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Medicated

Chop or Not to Chop - that is the question :P

52 posts in this topic

Looks great, hope mine get to this. Could you post a pic when it’s ready for the chop? I think I’ve always cut mine a bit too soon looking at yours. Just gets too tempting.

1 person likes this

Hi all,

Here's the latest - i think shes still got another week or so to grow/go what do you think?

large_15th.jpeg

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Medicated said:

think shes still got another week or so to grow/go what do you think?

Agreed mate. She looks like she’s just about to fatten up

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Rick Grimes said:

Agreed mate. She looks like she’s just about to fatten up

Ohhh just about to fatten up - I like that!

Should I be pumping in more bloom nutes around about now - im doing 1ml BioBiz Bloom per L atm?

Exciting times :)

Edited by Medicated

1ml/l doesn’t sound like a lot to me but I’ve never used bio bizz so may be best to wait for a reply from someone more familiar with that range of nutrients.

1 person likes this

There's a Bio-Bizz feeding chart on google mate. Search that up and it'll tell you how much to feed etc. Very helpful :)

1 person likes this

I wouldn't be lashin bloom nutes at her now @Medicated mate......she just about done.

Personally I would have her on 1ml of grow per litre of water if anything at all.....you don't want any phos left in the flowers.

And aye...she looks like she has a wee bit to swe'll he mate :yep:

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, Salty said:

I wouldn't be lashin bloom nutes at her now @Medicated mate......she just about done.

Personally I would have her on 1ml of grow per litre of water if anything at all.....you don't want any phos left in the flowers.

And aye...she looks like she has a wee bit to swe'll he mate :yep:

Thanks Mate - no grow nutes to hand - looks like a trip to the local suppliers, but you think she will be good on just Ph water for now? All organic so dont need to flush.

1 hour ago, UkGrowth said:

There's a Bio-Bizz feeding chart on google mate. Search that up and it'll tell you how much to feed etc. Very helpful :)

Aye looking at that chart I have been bang on - ta!

14 minutes ago, Medicated said:

Thanks Mate - no grow nutes to hand - looks like a trip to the local suppliers, but you think she will be good on just Ph water for now? All organic so dont need to flush.

Don't ph the water dude.......ph down is phosphoric acid....nasty stuff. You don't want any o that left behind in yer buds.

1 person likes this

Just now, Salty said:

Don't ph the water dude.......ph down is phosphoric acid....nasty stuff. You don't want any o that left behind in yer buds.

OK so I'm ok with tap water at about Ph 7.20?

It's too late for pH adjusted water to make much difference and the roots will be full of bloom nutes by now anyway.

Still some white pistils there but you could be forgiven for snipping a nug now if you can't wait, it ought to be smokeable though whatever you crop now could weigh a bit more if you left it.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Medicated said:

OK so I'm ok with tap water at about Ph 7.20?

Yeah mate....tap water is fine. 

2 people like this

On 13/05/2019 at 9:19 PM, Billynobuds said:

Looks great, hope mine get to this. Could you post a pic when it’s ready for the chop? I think I’ve always cut mine a bit too soon looking at yours. Just gets too tempting.

Yes mate, I can do that :)

Might be worth looking at @oldtimer1 nutrient use with biobizz here. It worked for my last grow well. I think the biobizz chart is for cuttings mostly.

1 person likes this