Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

phenom

Help needed

21 posts in this topic

i just planted them in the tray today the book says power is 18 w working temp -20c -40c 

Maybe put a humidity dome over the top to keep it moist. Plastic bag? Sticks in the four corners of the tray.

18w is not to strong.  You could easily put it on full. About 10" from canopy.

I only put them under lights when they get the first real set of leaves. A reaction to a seedling that's reacted badly.

Some seeds can take a while to break ground 5-10 days sometimes. Most of mine average 4 or 5 days.

But I'm using paper towel and soak.

The lights might be 20c but that will be, above the heat sink. Usually in the top of the light iirc.

central heated house should be fine.

Good luck. 

1 person likes this

@Kipper420 thank you for your help 

1 person likes this

If you pot up into a decent sized intermediate pot  then they should do OK out in the greenhouse, provided you give them a drink in the mornings if it's due to get hot.

If you're uncertain about the night temps outside at the moment as @Kipper420 mentioned, and you need to keep them inside for a little longer, you can put the tray in a cardboard box and get the lights in there.  No need to close the box but the slight heat produced by those lights should keep a nice warm temp in there until you're ready to put them out.

2 people like this

You dont need a light to start off plants for outdoors.

This was grown on my bedroom floor with no direct light atall. 

large.lemon.JPG

4 people like this