Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

noddy

Oil doses

Hi folks i have been running round the boards but can't find out if i am right ,i am going to be making some CBD isolate oil in mct oil and want to make sure i get the dose rate right before i mix is up .

so if anyone who knows can confirm i am right as i have read so much and watched so many videos on it my brain is fried 

If i take a 1 gram of CBD isolate which is 1000mg and add that to 100 ml of oil that would be a 10 mg dose per ml of oil as a final dose 

ok folks look forward to getting it right never was great at maths and that 

stay safe grow well

1 person likes this

Correct mate :yep: 

2 people like this

@Lean Bear cheers mate just wanted to make sure i get it right because i have major health issues and the doc has told me i must keep a record of this because of all my meds i take lol i rattle when i walk but hoping the CBD might be able to help me get off some of the meds .

I did not want to mix it and find i made it to strong or weak 

thanks Bear have a great bank holiday you made me happy and even the wife said thanks

stay safe

3 people like this

How pure is the isolate ? 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Bartyfartblast said:

How pure is the isolate ?

lol

And here we open up the can of maths worms.

If the isolate is only 50% pure you would need 2 gramms of isolate to give you 10mg in 100ml

Edited by Hugh Jass
3 people like this

i have a question

if I melt-disolve in hot water 3g-3000mg of RSO in 10ml of olive oil how strong is 1 drop?

! drop comes out as 0.05ml but that's is water -different density

any one has any ideas?

1 person likes this

D = m/v

Divide the mass (weight) by the volume = Density

1 person likes this

@Bartyfartblast hi mate it is 99% and came from a very honest person and very trust worthy so i know it is the best .

stay safe

@Hugh Jass you are right mate , it is like with bud if i get this and do that but i just want to make sure i am as near the mark as possible ,i have to be very careful on doses as my doctor said with all the health issues i have and all the meds i take i must keep a record .

stay safe