Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients Matt

Intense Nutrients Growth Schedule

quick reference place for each current schedule 

large.Organix-A5-GS-Download_002.jpg

1 person likes this

large.Dirt-A5-GS-Download-2.jpg

1 person likes this

large.5cc5cdaaaac46_6040feed.jpg

1 person likes this

large.COCO-A5-GS-Download-2.jpg

1 person likes this

large.Hydro-A5-GS-Download-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Find a stockist near you!

If there isn't a stockist near you yet, keep your eyes peeled as we'll be popping up in a load more places very soon!

You can always order directly from us so just pop us an email.

i tryed  to order from them   As there was no stockist  on there webpage near me turned out the web page was not updated and there was a shop local 

turns out you can not order directly from them either  unless your a reseller 

I ended up using eBay 

Apologies but we are unable to process your order as we supply retail stores only, 
However there are a number of online retailers that will be able to help you, also i am happy to be able to inform you we have a retailer in your area.

Edited by Rufas

Posted (edited)

@Rufas

Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us so far. :(

I will include this when i send him my next message later today .

i will also ask him to make changes to the website and make it more apparent that it is for stockists rather than for direct retail customers.

My apologies once again and hope you do get great results using the products purchased from the bay. :) 

if you start a diary off on uk420 then please tag me using the @ function as i would love to follow along with it 

all the best

Matt :yep:

@monster69

it is correct as we only supply to trade customers but we hope to push forward in the near future an get Intense on shelves in stockists around the country :)

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
adding more

1 hour ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

it is correct as we only supply to trade customers but we hope to push forward in the near future an get Intense on shelves in stockists around the country :)

ok thats fine but will you be supplying our other site sponsor @G&H as that is where i get all my goods from and wouldnt mind tring the organic range (any samples on offer lol )

1 person likes this

Its np @Intense Nutrients Matt

these thing happen 

happy with the foundation root stim doing a great job  will tag you in the diary  but it’s gorilla grow so only using the root stim  and abit of dirt grow  while they in the veg box 

1 person likes this