Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients Matt

New! ORGANIX by Intense Nutrients

38 posts in this topic

I hear doner kebabs are 99% vegetarian, so they are basically veggie? should be ok for a vegetarian then?:wallbash::cowboy:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, buddy13 said:

I hear doner kebabs are 99% vegetarian

I heard that too, that's why it's still a weekly staple in my diet!

Hello again @lildaveham got a reply from intense for you brother. 

shelf life is a good 3 to 6 months once opened if stored correctly hope this helps and as always a good shake before use lol

Atb

Matt 

2 people like this

@Intense Nutrients Matt

Many thanks fella for getting the info we need. I understand bottle nutes are never going to be 100% organic and am happy with that atm. Obvs if I wanted to go fully organic I would have to go notill and source certified organic amendments. I am not ready for that yet. I think I will be giving these a whirl very soon. 

Im gonna ask because if you don’t ask you don’t get.................................. Will there be a few “promotion” packs for uk420ers to  do a grow diary ??? 

Again many thanks for getting the info for us.

peace!

lil d

1 person likes this

Matt many apologies for this:-

I explained several times in the Plant Magic support forum, all the ingredients in the oldtimers grow and bloom were approved by the Soil Ass and organic farmers and growers, they are used in many different approved mixes, each of these ingredients are plant derived from organically grown plants.

To have a tank mix approved or should we say certified for organic production you need to say what it is being used for and how [the method] to get it approved, neither the soil association or organic farmers and growers would approve a fertiliser for the production of cannabis.

Its all about natural growing and naturally  cared for land, inputs to amend soil are generally not allowed, so all external inputs  need to be approved, banned products would be things like calcified seaweed, rock dust, moss or sedge peat, diatomaceous earth, lime or gypsum, rock phosphate. Adding anything like this would be considered worse than adding chemical salts.

A friend of mine spread calcified seaweed on his pasture because his cattle were lacking some minerals, on inspection by a SA officer and after soil testing my friend had his SA certification removed and was put into transition. That meant his red Devon beef Southdown lamb and a thousand eggs a week had to be sold as free range until he was finally re-certified 3 years later. It cost him tens of thousands.

So as far as the oldtimer nutrients  were concerned they were made from 100% organically certified ingredients, but the mix was not certified for organic derogation of any crop.

I fully understand wanting to try to make a natural organic potting compost that relies on no inputs in the way of fertiliser, but every input to the compost needs to be grow organically.

Charles Dowding is warning once again that he is having problems with horse/cow manure, as the hay that has been fed to the horses/cows has been treated with persistent herbicide called aminopyralid even after digestion by the animals then composting the weedkiller remains active affecting potatoes and tomatoes for several years.

Rice, buckwheat and other grain crops are almost all desiccated with roundup unless grown organically, its used to aid harvesting, the glyphosate is present in every part of the plant, after composting the residuals become part of the soil, the micro heard and fungal network, they conserve and distribute it, it is thought the residuals will effect phosphorous use for over a hundred years once in the soil. As far as I know to date there is no way of remediating the changes and damage done to the soil by roundup. 

15 people like this

@oldtimer1 no apologies need my friend you have hit the nail on the head far more in depth and eloquently than I ever could brother :hippy:

2 people like this

@Intense Nutrients Matt

Hello fella,

sorry for all the questions lol 

Have you been told the release date for the organix range yet and will it be available from our other new sponsor in Nottingham ? 

Many thanks fella and have a great bank holiday weekend.

peace

Lil d.     :smokin:  :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Hi mate no worries about the questions Im glad of them it shows  your interested in the nutes :B):

From info I have I think nutes will be made available to shops in the next couple off weeks and I am pretty sure that@Gro-zone Hydro will be stocking the new nutes.

Like I have done before m8 any questions you have then ask if I know the answer you will get one  if I don't I will ask and see what reply I get for you lol

Atb bro

Matt :skin_up:

2 people like this