Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients Matt

New! ORGANIX by Intense Nutrients

38 posts in this topic

Hi all just thought i would start off by introducing the new Organix range soon to be hitting the shops.

i have got my hands on a couple of pre release bottle images and feed schedule pics so here we are :  

large.Organix-Grow-1L-web.jpg

large.Organix-Bloom-1L-web.jpg

its a simple to use  1 bottle grow 1 bottle bloom setup in our easy dose nutrient bottles.

here is the feeding guide / growth schedule which shows average dosages for the weeks. As with all feeding charts industry wide they are suggested values and can be adapted to suit your strains needs as you progress :)

large.Organix-A5-GS-Download_001.jpg

large.Organix-A5-GS-Download_002.jpg

16 people like this

Posted (edited)

whilst here i should give a bit more information on the accompanying product line up to aid your grow through to finish.

Foundation Roots stimulant 

large.Foundation-1L-web.jpg

promotes explosive root development.
Foundation stimulates the growth of beneficial micro-organisms within your growing medium, making your plant less susceptible to root born pathogens. Having a healthy and rapidly growing root system allows your plant to uptake the maximum amount of nutrition which will result in your plants growing much more vigorously.
This product can be used in conjunction with an organic feeding regime.

DOSAGE: 5ML PER 1L OF WATER Application: Suitable for all types of growing platforms.

Available in 250ML, 1L, 5L and 10L

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add Foundation Root Stimulant to your solution at the stated dose from the start of the plant’s life. For optimum root development, keep adding Foundation Root Stimulant to your nutrient solution until the end of the 2nd week of the plant’s flowering cycle.

COMPLETE COMPOUND FERTILIZER WITH TRACE ELEMENTS

Plant Biostimulant - 0.1 - 0.1 - 0.3
Nitrogen (N) - 0.1%
Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) - 0.1%
Potassium Oxide (K2O) - 0.3%

Runzymelarge.Runzyme-1L-web.jpg

Recycles decaying organic debris within plant root system.

An effective defence against root borne pathogen.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use 1-2ml per litre.

Use throughout plant life cycle.

Available in 1L and 5L

OG Original GRANULES

large.OG-original-350.jpg

FORMULATED FOR PLANTS GROWN IN MIXED SUBSTRATE

Stimulation and promotion of root growth

Improved plant nutrition (especially in adverse conditions)

Nitrogen fixation

Improved disease resistance

Enhanced stress resistance (environmental and toxic stress).

An increase in microbes

Improved soil quality and structure

Guaranteed Analysis:

Mycorrhizal fungi: Beneficial fungi that live in partnership with plant roots, providing nutrition and protection. Free-living fungi: Naturally occurring fungi that help protect against pathogens and stress and degrade organic matter. Beneficial bacteria: Over 20 beneficial species and strains that help the plant collect mineral nutrients and build a healthy soil. Humates Extracts of organic matter that make nutrients biologically available. Humates are also powerful root growth stimulants. Saponins: Natural plant extract that promotes biological activity, particularly in soils low in organic content where they stimulate root development and boost the soil microbial population. Microbial feedstock: Balanced amino acids and complex carbohydrates which sustain the growth of the beneficial microbes during plant establishment.

**will update with more information release dates etc in due course**

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
adding more
9 people like this

Are you a new sponsor?

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Are you a new sponsor?

i am a new team member for the @Intense Nutrients  support forum on uk420 :) 

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
7 people like this

Welcome @Intense Nutrients Matt 

Nice to see you doing an organic range and look forward to seeing the results. 

Peace

lil d. 

2 people like this

:yep:

Farmer G 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

nice one, i still get problems with biobizz stuff sometimes, iv tried other cheaper feeds like tomorite which gave me some problems aswell..im due to buy nutes and i think ill give it a try...just grow n bloom, baxter basics....:yinyang:

to add ill also get the granules...

Edited by grotbags
4 people like this

I've been looking into nutes as I'm just about to start up again I lost interest in plant magic when they changed and don't want to go back to biobizz hopefully these are out by the time I need them

b.b 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, baked bean said:

I've been looking into nutes as I'm just about to start up again I lost interest in plant magic when they changed and don't want to go back

I am sure the Organix range would be 100 % ideal for you brother and when it hits the shelves you will be happy with it 

I reckon Organix has that nostalgic  familiar feel about it that you are looking for ;);) 

Bottles are getting filled so it wont take long now 

all the best

matt

5 people like this

Like the idea you guys have bought out a 1 part feed for each cycle and made it organic as possible to boot :yep: 

I used the full range that was first introduced to UK420 which i won in the COTC comp that you guys kindly donated , it was mind blowingly strong stuff and the plants really grew very quickly almost akin to hydro growth rate (soil medium im referring too) but i was always a less is more man and was put off by the many bottles in that certain structured feeding regime i had to use...nothing wrong with the nutrients what so ever infact they where brilliantly effective just the way my brain works unfortunately and it was hard keeping track lol 

So this sounds like it is right up my alley to be honest :yep: 

I have just done a cycle with some artisan soil where i just used water from start to finish so i am currently having a play around with my growing mediums and methods for the first time in years.

Il keep an eye out for when its released and im going to give it a grow with out question :yep:

Farmer G 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice one ill keep a eye out for a release date is it suitable for soft water or will I still need a cal mag? 

E2a: moved from a hard water to a soft water area so not sure if I would have needed it before I just don't want to run into problems 

Edited by baked bean
E2a

Is this product line designed to work with certain brands of soil? Or would you recommend it works best with a certain brand or brands of soil?

@baked bean I am sure it is suitable for both water types the same as our non organic dirt and bloom formulas are .

I will message the boss to make sure 100% and let you know what he says after he replies  :)

@Rick Grimes I will also ask if any certain brands of organic soil are recommended or if any specific brand showed greater results in testing than others :yep:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

When I enquired if you guys had an organic rage - zero response. 

This was in the first week of you joining the forum.

Now I see an offering of an organic range but seems my original post with question was ignored or overlooked.... So best of luck with your new range, I will spend my hard earned elsewhere.

Edited by Inspiration101

3 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

When I enquired if you guys had an organic rage - zero response. 

This was in the first week of you joining the forum.

They were kind of thrown in at the deep end mate and they are only a small company with not many staff

Now that @Intense Nutrients Matt is on hand, it should be much better now :yep:

9 people like this