Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hesketh

Fastbuds

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've done gsc and zkittlez! 

Both went pretty well untill my root temps fudged! Zkittlez was a nice tasting but a short lasting high! The gsc turned out rubbish lol as over fed to a mofo lol

I'm doing mephiesto illiminauto #31 sweet and sour. 

She's a really frosty and really nice smelling! On about week 8 but I'd say another couple to go! Worth a bash definitely with mephiesto! 

3 x #31

k5185.jpg

5l1kwn.jpg

kajm8y.jpg

Edited by Autofatman
Sorry they look a mess lol
9 people like this

I have done GSC, Green Crack, GG4 and I will be doing Zkittlez very soon.

GSC wasn't too bad but was a made genotype mish mash. Green Crack was a solid smoke, but GG4 was a solid Auto, good GG4 representation and heavy body high which is exactly what you want from GG4.

My first experience with FastBuds would have been enough to put someone off for life as I had FIVE GSC just die on me for no reason, never did find out WTF went down they just died. But I gave them another go and they have been fine with me since.  

2 people like this

Loving that the green crack is getting some good reviews, got 2 beans soaking ready to join the 2 blue cheese in the prop tent :) May just pick up some GSC and GG while they have the offer on. Anyone had any hermie issues with fastbuds or are they pretty solid? 

I have never had any hermies with FastBuds, to be honest never had hermies with any autos. Think because they are not light dependent they can handle light leaks.

4 people like this

Nice to see positive things about Fastbuds... I took the plunge and am kicking off Pineapple Express, Stardawg and Blackberry next week. I have some experience with autos pulling good numbers, so let's see how they do! 

1 person likes this

Auto Super Extra Skunk from Victory Seeds was the fastest I've grown. Big buds at 5 weeks harvested at 7 and a half weeks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I’ve grown quite a few Sweet Seeds and Dinafem autos. The majority only ran a week more than advertised.

Edited by Rick Grimes

Posted (edited)

Green Crack is by far the best. It is a permanent feature in all my grows - minimum 1 Green Crack per grow.

Super potent, super energizing, pure pleasure and happiness and the clear mind feeling it produces goes well with activities like driving and your daily job routine (good even before going to the gym).

It can be harvested in 9 weeks from seed as they say, but there are certain prerequisites. If grown outdoors yes it takes only 9 weeks to harvest (maybe 10 in UK, my outdoor grows are in Greece where the extra heat does speed up the grow - however UK summer offers the best light schedule for autos, just use a greenhouse for the needed heat). There is also a possibility of 7 or 8 weeks from seed if the weather helps.

Indoors you need strong (really strong) lights to achieve 9 weeks for a fully productive bud crop (still faster than all similar size autos). If you also LST (or HST, since fast buds autos can take HST and to be precise, can take heavy HST), calculate around 12 to 16 weeks. Is it worth the wait and the extra electricity cost? Yes is a definite answer. Your crop will skyrocket to 200-300g per plant, perhaps more. Do check the trichomes before harvest, ambers might never show up, so aim for the point in time that almost 100% are milky and no clear ones appear. Growing organic there is also no need to flush, it would not make a difference. 

I can say with confidence that the minimum "guaranteed" weight with any fast buds strain is around 100g per plant indoors. A good average is 11 weeks for 120g per plant in a SOG, with minimal attention and effort. One thing very positive is that organic grows in soil can actually have better results than non-organic. They do not require so many nutrients and you can train them very easy to respond to your preferred watering schedule. Actually, you can employ very strict and harsh processes in your grow and contrary to other strains fast buds strains will respond positively. Outdoors, straight to soil, they can be pocket-monsters, a height of 150cm (maybe 2m) can mean a harvest of 350-700g per plant. Hermies are an unknown concept for fast buds. Also, the growth is very vigorous and can dominate smaller plants, which is helping against obnoxious weeds outdoors (try to contain them horizontally indoors). The stability and uniformity of growth are remarkable in all their strains.

My personal opinion about fast buds? If Sensi Seeds are the Mercedes Benz of cannabis (potent, stable, reliable, etc), Fast Buds are the Ferrari (could have said the Corvette, because of the American genetics, but Ferrari captures the feeling of sporty arrogant superiority that they radiate). Very fast, very potent, very good crop, but their range is limited only to autos. That's their choice and results seem to prove them right, but personally, I prefer a more complete range from breeders and seedbanks.

Edited by Kinezokyprios