Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FigmentofFig

A little Buddha forest

45 posts in this topic

Heres my next run. Ive got 9 fem strains i believe, and three reg strains. Gonna flower clones of each, and keep the best moms to add to my stable with the sshp.

In the airpots are 2 critical orange punch autos by dutch passion. One side of the tent its gonna be for the moms, and one side for the autos.

large.20190808_081408.jpg

Got a new smart phone, so will have better pic from now on out. Still struggling with the pic size limit though. Anybody got any tips on that?

Pic 1 is SSHP

pic 2 is Harakiri

large.20190822_135557-1-1-1.jpglarge.20190822_135548-1-1-1.jpg

4 people like this

I'm pretty annoyed right now.  if this natural disaster knocks out my power I'm gonna be pretty fucked.

Harvested a few tips of the SSHP. this Is a closeup of one. large.20190904_173259-1-1.jpg

4 people like this

On 9/4/2019 at 5:50 PM, FigmentofFig said:

Harvested a few tips of the SSHP. this Is a closeup of one. large.20190904_173259-1-1.jpg

Do these trichomes look "milky" would you say?

1 person likes this

Is that a couple of seeds?

Frosty bud, them done or a few more weeks?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

Is that a couple of seeds?

Frosty bud, them done or a few more weeks?

Negative.  just dead leaves.

I harvested the bud in the picture already. It had not been dried yet though.   I'm thinking it was just a bit early now, as the clear trichomes are still there I think. I think it's about 30% clear, 65% milky, and 5% amber. Should still give a good high though right?

There is still plenty of bud on the plants though.  I took only about 4 buds. But big buds.

Yeah is pretty frosty. Is gonna look crazy when its all dried out. Thanks forlooking in mate.

1 person likes this

Real nice bud, can't rush perfection.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

Real nice bud, can't rush perfection.

Thanks! Yeah that phenotype was insane! I kept her cloned too. It had crazy vigor and huge dinosaur leaves. Then it made these crazy big buds, and fast too. Really special. Makes me never want to pop seeds again. a tent full of clones of her would be hard to beat.  I still am gonna grow other strains though.

1 person likes this

Great to find something you like 

1 person likes this

I don't think those buds were early.  they're curing now and look excellent.  the harakiri is ripening up,  should be done in 2 weeks. The sshp is in the window to be cut, but I'm leaving it on for now.

The SSHP is crazy Resinous,  but not as potent as the harakiri. The smell isn't as good either.  I yielded a lot though from this tent. Over a pound.  so I am happy lol I've got my new run ready to flower in about a week,  chock full I sativas.

Posted (edited)

Do you struggle with a large amount in such a small place?

New to this so getting ideas :)

Edited by Bigbob88

Here's the last pics of this run.  the dry buds. The large buds are gone,  so these are what I got left.

First three are Harakiri, next three are SSHP.

large.20191010_204244-1-1-1-1.jpglarge.20191010_204223-1-1.jpglarge.20191010_204211-2-1-1-1.jpglarge.20191010_203926-1.jpglarge.20191010_203854-1-1-1.jpglarge.20191010_204005-1-1.jpg

On 10/9/2019 at 7:32 AM, Bigbob88 said:

Do you struggle with a large amount in such a small place?

New to this so getting ideas :)

Yes well a dehumidifier is important for me with that many plants,  and in my climate. Also, defoliation is important to keep light shining through, the plants fight each other fir light causing them to grow tall, and the bottom buds take really long to develop. All in all,  don't do what I did haha. I vegged too long or had too many plants,  whichever way you want to think of it. I was lucky I was able to add lights shining from the bottom to get the plants extra energy because the canopy was so thick. It's possible to get equal or more yield in that space, with less popcorn buds by managing the canopy better. If you have a more specific question I'd be glad to try and help you.