Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FigmentofFig

A little Buddha forest

45 posts in this topic

Hey everybody! I got a SoG journal for you today. Planted 8 Fem Harakiri by Holy Seeds Bank and about to plant lets say 6 Reg Super Silver Hashplant by Bodhi Seeds. These are going into a 2 x 4 foot tent. Coco coir. Greenleaf Megacrop nutes, with Roots xcellurator and some other house and garden additives i got from thier sample pack. Probably veg 5 weeks and then trim up a bit and flip. We'll see. Last time I had 18 plants and vegged too long and they stretched like fuck fighting for light. So gonna keep this one a little tighter. Dont know the sativa/indica % of the SSHP but the Harakiri is 70/30. Ive done a couple other journals that didn't pan out so great, but I think I got this figured out now, and you are welcome to stick around to the bitter or not so bitter end. Pix soon. Even though the early pix are meaningless imo, i'll post when something interesting pops up.

1 person likes this

All 8 Harakiri popped up. Now waiting for SSHPlarge.20190426_160323-1.jpglarge.20190426_160256-1.jpg

2 people like this

Nice one mate! I'll take a sit and look forward to this! 

Have a nice one :yep:

1 person likes this

Nice work mate.   I will pull up a sand bag if that's ok :smokin:

BB

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Of course mates glad to have you join the monastary lol

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

Nice work mate.   I will pull up a sand bag if that's ok :smokin:

BB

why a sandbag? at first i thought because youre in a guerilla state of mind, but thinking about it noone uses sand do they? is it because zen gardens?

1 person likes this

Got 1 SSHP with leaves out and the others will soon. The rest are standing up taking off thier shells. 100% success rate. Well done Bodhi Seeds and Holy Seeds Bank. I recommend looking at Holy Seeds as theyre cheaply priced and the beans look fresh and germinate well. Too many seeds these days are too dear! They send the seeds in a bible looking box which is hilarious.

11 hours ago, FigmentofFig said:

why a sandbag? 

It's just a old army phrase for sitting down mate. 

BB

1 person likes this

All the SSHP and Harakiri seedlings, with two blue mystic autos in the middle still.

large.20190505_232536-1.jpg

3 people like this

Well ive done a wonderfully shitty job of potting up my SSHP today. The root balls were super loose and came apart much more than you would want. I wanted them out of the solo cups though.

All plants are looking pretty decent. Im still waiting for my other plants to finish budding, so these will veg at least two more weeks. I wish I had more space for them, but nothing I can do really.

large.20190521_232728-1.jpg

4 people like this

large.20190617_135822-1.jpgSo these finally got moved to the final tent. They havnt got the kind of health I want right now due in part to being cooped up and neglected in a 2 x 2 space until a few days ago, so im going to let them veg for at least another week. Then ill trim thier skirts and take some clones and let them bud.

4 people like this

I forgot to add, 1 SSHP was culled due to Male-dom, and 1 Harakiri wanted to be a basketball player, which I dont need in my tent. Also, she was yellow...

Hope you have enough room to finish them off.

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

Hope you have enough room to finish them off.

Well theres probably gonna be at least 1 more male out of the 5 Reg plants left. Ill make sure to really give them a good trim, as I have a bad habit of growing too many plants/vegging too long.

2 people like this