Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monster69

duckie tv

i have been useing this for the last few years and it is the 1 stop for all you tv show addicts and film addicts

as you may well know by now its called Duckie tv,some of you guys out there may already use it but i thought i mention it

im not going to bother to tell you how good it is ...

DuckieTV is the TV-Show calendar you’ve been waiting for

logo.png

A personalized calendar that tracks the shows you like

that can search on multiple torrent sites

and gives you full control over what you download and how

Runs in your Chrome browser and standalone on Windows, OSX, Linux, and Android

Screenshots

Features and Screenshots

DuckieTV is an application that takes care of TV-Show addicts by providing a personalized TV-Show calendar. DuckieTV makes sure the information is always up-to-date and gives you an integrated blocking-resistant torrent search to help you get to the right download as easy as possible.

With the integrated DuckieTorrent client you can connect DuckieTV to your local Torrent client and be updated on the download progress without switching applications. BiglyBT, Deluge, Ktorrent, rTorrent, µTorrent/BitTorrent, qBittorrent, Tixati, Transmission and Vuze are supported.

DuckieTV can even automatically start downloading shows that have aired.

Translations are available in 15 languages (English, Deutch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Português, Русский, Română, Slovenščina, Svenska, 简体中文).

calendar
episodedetails
trending
library
library
trackmark
settings
torrentsettings
duckietorrent
quicksearch
monitor

If you want to see more, check out the video introduction below

never miss that tv show again or easily search for that new film thats just out

I think I was close to the line with a torrentfreak news link over here mate, this might be just over it for this place but I don't make the rules. I suppose there technically is no pirate material on the links you gave but you could access it from the app.

Same as Kodi, it has legit uses but with a few repo's added everything is there in front of you. It's legal until you play about with it. That's how the devs of XBMC/Kodi have managed to stay out of being arrested when all the repo's have been getting takedowns and arrests.