Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

275 posts in this topic
On 21/12/2019 at 0:17 PM, Sargares said:

My order of favourites from this round are 

1. #3 smoked this again and its developed a lot of complexity. Nice effect. Every toke tastes different. Lovely stuff. 

2. # 1 like an OG with a fruity back end on the exhale. Nice effect again. Also really nice looking buds. 

3. #7 not as complex as above but very strong taste. Again. Nice effect. Also its a big pretty one. The #7 was the plant in the picture with the coconut water. All 3 of the above would be worthy keepers and most packs of seeds don't deliver a single plant of their calibre. 

4. #5 extreme potency and pretty but a little bit nasty taste. 

5. #6 super pretty and potent but lacks a little on taste

6. & 7. Joint bottom is #2 and #4 which are both pretty and potent but bland smoke. They're not bad but not interesting in any notable way. Again though... Pretty pleasing that usually a pack of beans will have many total junk plants and the weakest 2 in this run were totally smoke able just a bit boring. 

So far, totally recommend the new. Multiple keepers in this pack so far. #3 really is lovely. Need to do that one again in a big pot and see what It can do with better post harvest handling. 

Cheers. 

What a cool sum up to end this HSO adventure  ;)

Thanks buddy  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

What a cool sum up to end this HSO adventure  ;)

Thanks buddy  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

We've got some more phenos to run through yet that I'll summarise when I get a chance to flower them out. I'm also going to rerun 3 & 1 in the summer in a no till bed and really see what they can do. But for a while yes no more info on the new. So far so good though! 

Cheers 

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Sargares said:

I'm also going to rerun 3 & 1 in the summer in a no till bed and really see what they can do

Any chance I can talk you into a No-till diary? 

I know a few members would love to see that mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Any chance I can talk you into a No-till diary? 

I know a few members would love to see that mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

There will be one don't you worry haha. Only reason I'm not logging atm is it'd just end up being a long strain review as I'm growing the same exact way as the last few and none of the seeds are from site sponsors. 

1 person likes this

On 07/01/2020 at 8:21 PM, Sargares said:

There will be one don't you worry haha

Perfect  :bong:

Thanks buddy :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..