Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

275 posts in this topic

@HSO-Mark if I get something really nice I might give it a whirl on a cup late next year depending on timing and available spaces. Will be able to give it a large pot and a scrog net then too. 

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Sargares said:

@HSO-Mark if I get something really nice I might give it a whirl on a cup late next year depending on timing and available spaces. Will be able to give it a large pot and a scrog net then too. 

Entering a cup with The New by Sherbinski  ;)

You'll most definitely have to keep me posted if you do mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
3 people like this

9 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I'm seeing 70 day's is the sweet spot buddy

60 days a little racy,sample

65 days took her, settled down a little

70 days should be sweet spot for indica lovers

9 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

The New was the hit of the event

it will blast you :bangin:

sam

5 people like this

Some 6 week update photos on the current run. Got them in good knick on the feeding I think. Maybe slightly heavy on the nitrogen. Told him to lay off the fish mix now. Going to put on a very light top dress of guano this week and also try the mammoth p (since I'm liking it.) 

Still not nailing the watering but he's a lazy fuck and the chance of getting him to do water little and often is nil. Still doing the drown and dry approach. 

Here's the pictures anyway. The lights making them look greener than they are. Some have started to purple and are quite purple on the undersides of the fans. 

large.IMG-20191009-WA0005.jpglarge.IMG-20191009-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20191009-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20191009-WA0007.jpglarge.IMG-20191009-WA0001.jpg

8 people like this

On 09/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Sargares said:

Still doing the drown and dry approach. 

lollollol

Not here that expression in year  :yep:

One of my days old sayings  ;)

Your mates not doing to bad mate, they look pretty happy and starting to fill out well :bong:

I'm sure with your teaching you'll whip him in shape ;)

Thanks for the update buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

On 15/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, HSO-Mark said:

lollollol

Not here that expression in year  :yep:

One of my days old sayings  ;)

Your mates not doing to bad mate, they look pretty happy and starting to fill out well :bong:

I'm sure with your teaching you'll whip him in shape ;)

Thanks for the update buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

He's really good at feeding, and really bad at watering. I'm trying to get him to install blumatts because hed probably kick my ass then. They're not doing too bad though, you're right. His grows always come out pretty good. Will do another update soon and got the next round of phenos going also. 

3 people like this

Another update at 7 weeks. All going quite well. Some really nice looking ones coming through for sure. Same regime as usual. Biobizz, a little coconut water although he's bought the tesco stuff rather than made his own but better than nothing and started using a little mammoth p. 

large.IMG-20191020-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0011.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0009.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0000.jpg

9 people like this

really cool pics m8, an the pic quality is clear as, nice zoom pic on the trich laden bud...

Crystal heaven in there on everything dude...

2 people like this

On 20/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, Sargares said:

Another update at 7 weeks. All going quite well. Some really nice looking ones coming through for sure. Same regime as usual. Biobizz, a little coconut water although he's bought the tesco stuff rather than made his own but better than nothing and started using a little mammoth p. 

large.IMG-20191020-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0011.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0009.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20191020-WA0000.jpg

Some smashing looking flowers on show buddy  ;)

Really impressed at the trichome coverage that's an extract makers wet dream lol

Your friends doing a fine job mate, pass on our thanks :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Looking good mate.. Those shots of the buds next to the coco water really show it off nice... Some nice colours in those colas.

2 people like this

Those are some beautifully grown plants. :bong:

2 people like this

@Sargares

Can you tell me about the Mammoth P please? 

:bong:

Edited by Oldbear
2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

@Sargares

Can you tell me about the Mammoth P please? 

Yurp. Its basically a bacterial product that is designed to improve phosphorus availability. Phosphorus isn't very bioavailable in soil, so your plant has a hard time getting enough phos. They've basically sifted through tonnes of species of bacteria trying to find Hardy species that are highly effective phosphorus metabolisers. Selected the best 4 out of everything they've found. Cultured em, bottled it and sold it. 

If you're feeding ionised nutrients (chemical fertilisers) mammoth p isn't going to do much as the phosphorus is more plant available already but in an organic soil grow its definitely helping a lot with phosphorus, which is usually a twat to keep up with in flower and results in way over application of phos. 

5 people like this

@Sargares

I currently use biobizz nutes and seaweed so very interested in this. I'm guessing it's a readily available thing in the uk, I'm kind of an old git and dont change much lol but the mammoth p sounds like a good idea, cheers 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Oldbear said:

@Sargares

I currently use biobizz nutes and seaweed so very interested in this. I'm guessing it's a readily available thing in the uk, I'm kind of an old git and dont change much lol but the mammoth p sounds like a good idea, cheers 

Yes it'll work a treat then. Its pretty expensive but it goes a long way. The dose is very low. I get the smallest bottle they sell which costs about 45 quid I think but it does me for 2 grows and I'm watering a full 2. 4 x 1.2 worth.

3 people like this