Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

275 posts in this topic

Nice job with The New mate and nice informative diary.

Sounds like you're quite impressed with the strain so far, even after trying just the one plant.

The buds looked decent and with plenty of frost.

 

Hope you find some nice keepers from the cuts at your mates :yep:

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/09/2019 at 2:24 AM, jadenugs said:

Nice job with The New mate and nice informative diary.

Sounds like you're quite impressed with the strain so far, even after trying just the one plant.

The buds looked decent and with plenty of frost.

 

Hope you find some nice keepers from the cuts at your mates :yep:

 

Yup, that one is a little leafy but smokes great. See what comes out in the rest. Hoping for some cookie phenos. This one is more og (apart from appearance) 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Thorough hermie patrol last night. Couldn't find any herms. 

 

None of them look anything like my pheno. We have short ones and tall ones. All have typical og/cookie like leaves. About half are purpling so far. Short ones and tall ones. Starting to frost up now but early days. They're all on the same day as my grow but look a week behind. Definitely thinking this strain wants 10 weeks to be it's best. 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@SargaresI have just caught up with your epic diary dude, there are some interesting discussions in here and it was a very enjoyable read.

 

I have one in flower now and after your experiences with her I am looking forward to tasting the final product, yours sounds delicious.

 

Good luck with the pheno hunt, it. should be a lot of fun.

Edited by Smokebelch
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, Sargares said:

Hoping for some cookie phenos.

 

hope you find your pheno brother sarg, but i have a suspicion there all good.  :skin_up:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Got another half a dozen phenos to run through after the current lot too hahaha. Going to run em with a pack of dominion shineapple. So I think this diary has a good while left in it yet! Will be going untill early next year at least. So whatever is in this strain... I'm sure we will find it! 

 

Also cheers @Smokebelch, the pheno so far is a great smoke. The gorilla is a bit tastier in my opinion but the new is quite significantly stronger than any of the gorilla's to me. Only tried one so far though. 

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Good to know we have a few months off this diary left yet, cool to follow an learn from as always, an topped off with those smoke reports...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/09/2019 at 7:49 AM, Sargares said:

Thorough hermie patrol last night. Couldn't find any herms. 

 

That's great news but still be vigilant mate  :yep:

 

On 26/09/2019 at 7:49 AM, Sargares said:

Definitely thinking this strain wants 10 weeks to be it's best. 

 

I've seen some growers taking her at 58-60 day's which is to early in my humble opinion with others going 65-70 which looks the sweet spot buddy ;)

 

Keep the updates coming mate  :cheers:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@HSO-Mark yup once we've sifted through all these beans and found the best one she'll be going in my no till multi strain and then ill see what it can do when it's really pushed to the limit.

 

I took my last one at about 60 with the gorilla's and that was a decent time for the gorilla but the new is a little racey. Not what you'd expect at all. The head rush is pretty damn monstrous. Feels like my head is going to lift off my shoulders for the first 30 seconds. I think another week would give it a little more balance. 

Edited by Sargares
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

mmmm  they dont stretch much in your groom bach do they ?  interesting though :yep:  good luck with the fruit. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

mmmm  they dont stretch much in your groom bach do they ?  interesting though :yep:  good luck with the fruit. :skin_up:

Some much stretchier phenos in this run than the first run but Led I find they don't stretch like they do under hps and also.... Current run they have about a dozen tops on each so that tends to keep em down a bit. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Here's a photo of a girl in the current run at 35 days in. The guy who is growing these is on holiday so got another grower friend who is local looking after them. He's a better grower so they'll probably benefit from the absence anyway haha. 

 

large.IMG-20191004-WA0006.jpg

 

Starting to get some frost on. 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sargares said:

Here's a photo of a girl in the current run at 35 days in. The guy who is growing these is on holiday so got another grower friend who is local looking after them. He's a better grower so they'll probably benefit from the absence anyway haha. 

 

large.IMG-20191004-WA0006.jpg

 

Starting to get some frost on. 

looking tidy bach a while in them yet :skin_up:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

looking tidy bach a while in them yet :skin_up:

Yes they're definitely behind my main tent (which is on the exact same day). 10 weeks we are going on this run of the new. I think it needs it. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 02/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, Sargares said:

@HSO-Mark yup once we've sifted through all these beans and found the best one she'll be going in my no till multi strain and then ill see what it can do when it's really pushed to the limit.

 

I took my last one at about 60 with the gorilla's and that was a decent time for the gorilla but the new is a little racey. Not what you'd expect at all. The head rush is pretty damn monstrous. Feels like my head is going to lift off my shoulders for the first 30 seconds. I think another week would give it a little more balance. 

 

From the feedback from the forum a etc I'm seeing 70 day's is the sweet spot buddy  ;)

 

A good friend and fellow UK420 member took a bit of The New by Sherbinski to UpInSmoke2019 and he reckons out of around 30 UK grown strains and a few Cali strains The New was the hit of the event :headbang:

 

Another week taking you to 67 day's could give a more balanced effect mate :)

 

I would like to see a grow with multiple harvests at say

 

Day 60

Day 65

Day 70

Day 75

 

Just out of pure curiosity to see what the differences are high/potency wise ;)

 

Anyone up for that challenge? If so I'm only a pm away  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now