Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

275 posts in this topic
39 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Congrats on a successful harvest of 'The New' mate, interesting reports also when fresh and after the cure. She sounds like a worthy strain of running.... Was it just the 1 phenotype you are running out of curiosity? Including the next run?

This run was one yes as I popped the 3 pack and only one germ'd. 

The next run are from purchased seeds (I didn't buy em. We are helping pheno hunt for someone else.) and we have phenos 1-7 in that run. Also got 8-12 to run at a later date and got a 5 pack more beans also. So a good amount of girls to test from this strain to be honest. Should have a really good picture by the end of it and probably some nice keepers. 

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Sargares said:

Citrus and fuel

your not done yet, more phenos in the clones, i got the orange diesel one ,but i also got a sweet floral cinnamon one also. 

great report, you will find a favorite in the clones.

a little too strong!

takes me away, very euphoric

sam

5 people like this

@samhigh yeh man. I think personally I'll nab a cut of a cookie leaner to keep as I've got more fuel than you can shake a stick at. 

4 people like this

Great diary @Sargares all details an info from start to finish to help the next ppl decide, the smoke report before an after cure is cool as...

I like how you score taste an effect out separately, that will please a lot of ppl...

An more to come on next run...

New grower’s needa follow this dude’s diaries...

An a couple more guy’s in here with The New...

Good luck an enjoy em m8...:pimp:

4 people like this

@Amo cheers man. This diary has a good long way to go yet though!

When I'm scoring flavour I'm just scoring how well it comes through. Not whether I like it or not. Trying to be objective as possible. 

I think everyone growing this strain still though will be impressed when they pull it down. If you're after a decent yielder that's really pretty, smells good and will mash you to absolute bits.... The new should be way up on your list.

Personally im actually preferring the gorilla as I smoke mostly in the evening and it has a lovely body buzz and doesn't fuck with my head as much. If the new was a drink it'd be a quadruple vodka redbull or something stupid like that. 

Edited by Sargares
7 people like this

If the new was a drink it'd be a quadruple vodka redbull or something stupid like that. 

lol  

yea man the gorilla is going in sometime to be an evening toke, liked ur report on it...

If The New was a heavy leaning sativa strain I would prob try it, daytime toke...

I like being smashed to bit’s, but not by an indica, leaves me useless mid-day (well not one I’ve toke’d yet) hopefully that will change...

4 people like this

@Amo at 60 days it doesn't smoke like an indica at all. You know what it reminds me of? Sour diesel. Uplifted and energised but mashed up and disoriented so not a functional one haha. 

7 people like this

Alright there @Sargares 

Great diary mate, just caught up with the latest and wow, looks like you have done a Stella job with the New this run.

Going off the strength of mostly all of the Hso strains that I have grown I would expect the new to be a good comparison, the last 3 strains I have grown( Sapphire Scout, Gorilla Breath, Blue Fire) the Gb has the power, to knock you out, I can barely smoke it, that said I have seriously reduced my consumption over the last few weeks to accommodate for the strength, anyway I got some stuff to do so....

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

5 people like this

On 04/09/2019 at 1:54 PM, samhigh said:

put me on the preferred customer list.  :yep:

sam

Your already on it brother :bong:

On 03/09/2019 at 11:32 PM, Sargares said:

Shn emailed me back but it was basically to say they'd taken my advice on board and will do what they can in future (clearly their shipment methods have been rumbled by someone along the line and they need to change courier or packaging or both) but that there is nothing more they can do right now.... Think I've managed to acquire some cuts of lime pop kush though so not a total loss on the freeborn selections front. 

Yeh Mark you should make it happen. Card processing is basically impossible it seems but most of the euro banks at least accept bank transfer. Seems in the states despite state legalisation they can't even get a damn bank account. 

The banks will play ball but it's trying to find a good merchant for cc payments  :(

Apparently it's more of a Visa/MasterCard issue?

I'm working on it and we are taking orders via bank transfer, direct bank payments and cash ;)

Now I need get a site whipped up :yep:

On 05/09/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sargares said:

Cured smoke report for the new:

Smell in the jar: Orange diesel with some creamy hazelnut thing going on in the background. Quite loud too. 

Ground up smell: similar to the jar smell but much more sharp and sour. 

Dry toke: Citrus and fuel. 

Flavour: Not as intense as the gorilla. I'd say its a 6/10 on flavour strength. It's sour hashy earthy with a little orange. Mouth coating is diesel. 

Potency: Effing strong. 9.5/10. I have to have a break for 30 seconds after the first hit to get into the groove. Huge headrush as soon as you inhale. I reckon a light smoker would puke, to be honest. 

Effect: I took her down a little early I think. Quite uplifting, psychoactive. Not the best for doing stuff though as its a very intense high. Alright for watching TV but not much more. Sends me to space to be honest. 

Overall, really nice. If anything, a little too strong! I'll give it 65 days or so next run and see if that mellows the effect a little. 

Thanks for dropping back in with a smoke report mate  ;)

Enjoy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

3 people like this

48 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I'm working on it and we are taking orders via bank transfer, direct bank payments and cash ;)

Now I need get a site whipped up :yep:

Hey m8, is it possible to order from you now ?

Asking as I’m close to next order...

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Hey m8, is it possible to order from you now ?

Asking as I’m close to next order...

Drop me a pm mate and I'm sure I can sort you out ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

5 people like this

Next load of the news coming along. A little over 2 weeks post flip now. 

Still following the current trend of big ones and little ones, doing our best to tie the bigger ones down:

large.IMG-20190915-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20190915-WA0002.jpg

10 people like this

Looking a nice green in there m8, an liking the underneath training pic’s again, deffo look’s like a lot off work has been put in down there...

Good luck dude...

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Amo said:

Looking a nice green in there m8, an liking the underneath training pic’s again, deffo look’s like a lot off work has been put in down there...

Good luck dude...

Yeh, not by me! Way too lazy. Don't mind when it's a few plants but when it's 2 dozen. Sod that! 

Should pay dividends in the end though. Just takes too long. We've gone from having staggered grows to me catching up due to the time spent faffing on training. The canopy will be better on this one than mine though. 

4 people like this

On 16/09/2019 at 1:49 PM, Sargares said:

Still following the current trend of big ones and little ones, doing our best to tie the bigger ones down:

Your doing a fine job keeping that plant canopy nice and even mate ;)

That stretch will be slowing down over the next 7 day's then it's time for these ladies to put on a flower show  :bong:

Can't wait  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
3 people like this