Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

248 posts in this topic

OK so first off cheers to @HSO-Markand HSO for the beans.

These just dropped through my letterbox this morning so I put em in immediately. They're going in with my big dinafem gorilla grow which is about 10 days ahead now but I think we can even it out with a bit less training and a good old og or cookie stretch. 

I'm not going to write war and peace on the plan on this log. Check out the gorilla grow for all that nonsense. 

They're being grown under cobs and qb's and as organically as I can manage in short. 

large.rsz_dsc_1903.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_1904.jpg

Fancy pants box as usual from hso and also totally impenetrable. (you owe me a fork!)

Got em out in the end and the beans look nicely formed, big and dark. Good sign. 

large.rsz_dsc_1905.jpg

I've put them in rootits in a propogator and they're chilling under my bed. Just got 18/20 gorilla's up so I'd hope for 3/3 on these or at worst 2/3. 

I usually don't start a log untill I know what I've got but since this is a test grow I suppose it's only fair to start from the beginning and see what happens. 

I'll do my best with these and i genuinely hope they deliver bang for buck. 

I accidentally forgot to snap a picture of them in the dirt but oh well. Boring anyway. 

I'll update again on Monday or Tuesday when they've germed (fingers crossed.) 

Thanks again. 

16 people like this

Just now, Sargares said:

I accidentally forgot to snap a picture of them

oh no not again   lol

5000 of these have been grown, with no photos lol 

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Haha there will be photos don't you worry. 

They're just covered over root cubes right now so nothing to see anyway! 

Hopefully 3 little seedlings to upload early next week. 

Maybe they've got some kind of anti camera voodoo because I was sure I took the photo and got to work and went to upload on the mobile and they werent there! Ha 

Edited by Sargares
8 people like this

Best of luck with the beans, postie just been here and no beans fucktart he is. lol

Toke...

5 people like this

Was lucky they came today because I'm going upto the caravan for a few days. Id have had to wait untill early next week to germ em then they'd be over 2 weeks behind the gorilla and I'd have maybe postponed em then. 

3 people like this

@SargaresNice to see another early The New diary up and running, I will watching this closely dude, good luck with the germination.

2 people like this

best of luck with "the new" m8 plenty of people will be watching these diarys to see how they turn out so no pressure lol hope it turns out well for you :)

4 people like this

Cheers. I'll give em my best! 

Fingers crossed no embarrassing disasters with this kind of attention haha. 

2 people like this

Well. Got one up so far. So at least more than none to start with! 

large.rsz_dsc_1924.jpg

7 people like this

Good luck dude:yep:

2 people like this

best of luck with the New Grow...

On 22/04/2019 at 4:09 PM, Sargares said:

Well. Got one up so far. So at least more than none to start with! 

large.rsz_dsc_1924.jpg

And we have lift off ;)

You look to have a bit of movement on the other 2 rootriots so fingers crossed you'll have a full house :)

On 17/04/2019 at 3:48 PM, Sargares said:

Fancy pants box as usual from hso and also totally impenetrable. (you owe me a fork!)

Oops, hopefully this will be the only issue this grow lol

Next time try a simple screw into the glue and pull ;)

Best of luck with the grow buddy. Let's see what you can do with this latest HSO release :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

2 people like this

@SargaresAll the best with them :v:

:smoke:

2 people like this

OK change of plan. 

I've had a wee careful peek at the ones that haven't broken surface. One hasn't done anything yet and the other has only just sent out a taproot. The gorilla's they're going in with are fecking flying so any plant that breaks surface over the next few days is going to be too far behind so I'm going to take the one new that's already growing and put that in this grow and the other 1/2 depending on if the second one cracks will be cloned and put in next run. 

Doesn't make sense to kill off perfectly good gorilla's to put in a tiny new plant in its place. 

So going ahead with just the one for this run. 

I've just potted her on to the 0.7l. Same plan as the gorilla. Rolled her in Xtreme Gardening MYKOS (because its pure rhizophagus irregularis. No bullshit bacillus strains, trichoderma or shit useless Christmas tree micorrhizae.)

large.rsz_dsc_1949.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_1950.jpg

Into PM soil which I've sprinkled in more mykos. 

Watered her in with half dose rhizotonic.

large.rsz_dsc_1953.jpg 

Voila. One tiny new with some catching up to do! 

Cheers. 

6 people like this

Just introduced the goal keepers to the gorilla grow so thought the new could do with some too. 

Hopefully cover them for pests (mostly bothered with fungus gnats which I have had issues with of late). 

Predatory nematodes and hypoaspis Miles mites. 

large.rsz_dsc_1955.jpg

Nematodes watered in. Mites sprinkled on. Lights off for a few hours so our new buddies don't get roasted. 

Mini update photo of the new:

large.rsz_dsc_1958.jpg

5 people like this