Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

L PLATE

Intense base and foundation (1 week growth!)

18 posts in this topic

thought I'd share this:)I'm running 9x 33rd degree by in house (gelato 33 x platinum) from seed:) this is 1 week growth using intense base and foundation, they love the stuff but it's proper STINKY! When I first opened the bottle I quickly checked to see if my dog shit in the house lol so far I'm very impressed with the speed of growth through veg:) I'll update here with more pics ect through flower ectlarge.IMG_7420.JPGlarge.IMG_7421.JPG

9 people like this

That foundation sure does rinky dink, but I re potted my clones a couples of weeks ago and within a week the roots looked like they'd been re potted a month at least. I don't know how much the og granules helped too, but I'm an intense fan for sure:yep:

5 people like this

Impressive growth for just one week dude :)

keep the shots coming looking lovely so far :yep:

2 people like this

I found the intense range to grow my plants as quick as if they where in NFT trays !

To be honest it caught me out lol 

Farmer G 

4 people like this

On 17/04/2019 at 9:00 AM, monkeypig said:

That foundation sure does rinky dink, but I re potted my clones a couples of weeks ago and within a week the roots looked like they'd been re potted a month at least. I don't know how much the og granules helped too, but I'm an intense fan for sure:yep:

Got to be the best root stim on the market!! 

3 people like this

Just now, FARMER G said:

I found the intense range to grow my plants as quick as if they where in NFT trays !

To be honest it caught me out lol 

Farmer G 

This line outsells every brand in our shop combined! Absolute rocket fuel :)

5 people like this

It defo is that !

Im revisiting the nutrients at some point this year i still have a cycles worth left :) 

Farmer G 

3 people like this

large.C80D457B-EF05-472B-81C2-48D42A80A842.jpeg

definitely dose the job 

7 people like this

12 hours ago, Rufas said:

large.C80D457B-EF05-472B-81C2-48D42A80A842.jpeg

definitely dose the job 

Standard procedure brother :) How long was that in the fibre pot for? 7 days?

Can not remember got that many waves coming thought the veg box  lost count of what’s how old  

i know it’s off to one of the gorilla plots tonight that will be wave 4 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

large.IMG_7593.JPGlarge.IMG_7594.JPGlarge.IMG_7595.JPGlarge.IMG_7596.JPGlarge.IMG_7597.JPGlarge.IMG_7598.JPG33rd degree by in house genetics, I flipped these on the 26th April,so there roughly 2 weeks true flower, I'm feeding intense coco a and b, wideload and just started the pk white too, there really starting to pack on thc and weight and the transition to flower was quick:) intense is very easy to run imo, this is my first run without advanced nutrients and I'm getting the same results if not better:) still the boring stage of flower, can't wait till week 8 to 10:) then I'll get some really nice pics of the girls n some Macro thc shots ect 

Edited by L PLATE
Forgot the pics lol
3 people like this

great looking so far mate keep em coming :) :yep:

1 person likes this

I'll keep updating weekly:) my 9x 33rd degree, starting week 4 bloom and really packing the thc, terps crazy, fed on intense coco a and b,wide load and pk white, they love it, and it's very easy, no probs ect:) large.IMG_7747.JPGlarge.IMG_7746.JPGlarge.IMG_7742.JPGlarge.IMG_7745.JPGlarge.IMG_7744.JPGlarge.IMG_7743.JPG

4 people like this

39 minutes ago, L PLATE said:

I'll keep updating weekly:) my 9x 33rd degree, starting week 4 bloom and really packing the thc, terps crazy, fed on intense coco a and b,wide load and pk white, they love it, and it's very easy, no probs ect:) large.IMG_7747.JPGlarge.IMG_7746.JPGlarge.IMG_7742.JPGlarge.IMG_7745.JPGlarge.IMG_7744.JPGlarge.IMG_7743.JPG

Wait til you see what the PH Phite and Wide Load do when they work together :)

2 people like this

glad to hear that you are finding the nutrients both easy to use and are having no problems with the grow stellar work your doing m8 keep the shots coming they are great to see :)

all the best mate 

matt :)

1 person likes this