Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Maxiine321

Plant flowering so small

Hi guys, so I’m on my 6th week of veg and is now entering into flowering but she’s not as tall or bushy as i hoped, it’s only got 5 nodes :mellow: it’s my first grow in a cupboard I’m using 150w led, growing in coco. I’m wondering if it’s the light quality, or should I have raised the lights as it’s quiet close. Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Posted (edited)

What are your temps at? Do you have proper air exchange in there? What’s the strain? Leds tend to be effective in veg even if not good enough for flower.. 150w at the wall? Or equivalent watts? Sounds plenty for one plant to me.. more likely other factors are causing you issues.. Any pics? 

Edited by Era

Posted (edited)

I'm no expert on led but there seems to be the numbers they put on the box and what they pull from the wall, maybe your 150w is like an equivalent so its actually really alot lower, as i say I'm no expert.

:yinyang:

I just noticed this is an auto, so maybe that's normal and its just a bit shit.

Edited by golf.007
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Era said:
6 hours ago, Era said:

What are your temps at? Do you have proper air exchange in there? What’s the strain? Leds tend to be effective in veg even if not good enough for flower.. 150w at the wall? Or equivalent watts? Sounds plenty for one plant to me.. more likely other factors are causing you issues.. Any pics? 

large.EAF36000-967C-43B6-BC9E-B200F5116B8A.jpeg

You can bring that light down to a foot or even less.  There isn't nearly enough power to hang that light at such a distance.

2 people like this