Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cumbriangreen

How to get a nice hit..

18 posts in this topic

Been vaping for a while with a solo 2, love the taste and ease of consuming on the old respiratory system.

Although I keep reverting back to the Combustion bong for the more narcotic relaxing hit, presume the volcano type vapes would be a bigger hit but still having the more racey trippy vape type high?

1 person likes this

Tried rigging up your vapouriser to your bong?

electrobongs get me mashed :mashed:

5 people like this

I rigged this up.

i bought a couple f rubber bungs off ebay and drilled a hole in them and slipped a small stem in them for the tube to go over. hey presto, electro bongs with a herbalaire.

fill the chamber and you get proper bong hits but its like a an intense vape hit rather than a heavy smoked bong hit

large.image.jpg

6 people like this

I can whole heartedly recommend the New vape flower pot. :hippy: I love it

3 people like this

Make some hash.

;)

3 people like this

I have a solo and a vapcap. Vapcap gets me more heavily stoned, seems to extract for a darker colour avb. I also rig both up to a bong which takes them next level :stoned:large.20181221_225603-2012x2683.jpg

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

A Vapexhale Cloud Evo turned up to 3pm on the dial will get you where you want to be dude.

large.P1190339.jpg.271788f90c709de83fd42

Edited by Smokebelch
5 people like this

i'm ingesting oil 4 times daily at the moment, it creeps up on me every time I have some, the mornings are magic always takes me by surprise, I use a volcano to vape bud and a boundless for vaping bubblehash, never know whats hitting me from one hour to the next, absolute medication is pure magic listening to music

2 people like this

Try taking really slow but long hits on the highest temp

2 people like this

On my mighty vape 160-165 gives a nice balance hit with lovely flavours, 175-185 loads of vape heavier hit and nice taste. 185-200 I just go to bed.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2nd the Vapcap + IH. You can build a bare bone IH unit for less than a tenner if you got a 12v 6-8a supply laying about.. and a solding iron for the coil. Its my go too, but got a Splinter late last year so been mixing it up. Both great vapes but the VC + IH is the one :yep: .. me SSV has been sitting in the wardrobe for years lol

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this

Just now, tokenroll said:

On my mighty vape 160-165 gives a nice balance hit with lovely flavours, 175-185 loads of vape heavier hit and nice taste. 185-200 I just go to bed.

I’ve never really hit the mighty under 180. Below 180 has very nice flavour and a functional high. 180-195/200 is more of a mind high then above 200 I start getting more couchlocked. Interesting different perspectives. 

2 people like this

@stickyblack where did you go for build instructions for your heater mate? I fancy a go :cowboy:

Posted (edited)

@Openairbud Female 12v connector -> 1.5mm Line & Neutral(or +/- since DC) -> terminated to 5-12v ZVS module. All you have to do is then solder the coil to capacitor. Connect your supply & your good to go.  This is as basic as it gets, you can add a momentary switch.. Chose not to use one myself, I have the jack local to the unit to unplug; generally after each hit for good practice.

I would advice not using the connectors for the coils on the board. Will get a pic up.

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Coil soldering points.. from google, saves me from opening mine up. Does not matter what way round your solder the coil. You can see you +/- at the front too. Throw it in a nice wood box ..

large.Untitled.png

All credit goes to Pipes @ FC :yep:

Can also run on 18650, lipo battery's, 12v car port.  

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this