Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

scowy

Auto grow

27 posts in this topic

Hi guys . First things first my set up .... 1.8m x 2m room 9ft high all mylar ed.   . 1000w dimmable sodium with 1.2m parabolic shade . 2 x roleadro 600w cob led lights .. intake 2x 5" fans 1 of them is on a speed control. ..outtake 2x 5" fans and rhino filters  .. 1x 16" floor fan 1x 8" wall fan and tower fan fitted horizontally blowing across light.. tube wall heater and humidifier. . I'm growing in canna coco fibre and using the full canna nutrients range. .I will post some pick soon 

I've just put my big budda blue cheese (autos)x5 in there final pots 10ltr. Under the sodium on 25%  I'm feeding 1/4  strength nutes atm as the coco isn't pre fed .my other seeds have just arrived.  3x dinafem white widow xxl (auto) and 3 barneys sweet tooth (auto) there is also an auto berry buy g13 seeds (freebie)  might as well go in .. I'm new to auto's so any info would be great .. I do plan on keeping a log of the grow if that's OK :)  hopefully these ww xxl and sweet tooth pop soon . There soaking I'm water for 24 hours then gonna put in paper towel for a day or so untill tap root is at least 1 cm then straight into final pots. . Any recommendations on pot size ? 

2 people like this

large.5cbeddb348190_2019-04-2310_32_37.pnglarge.5cbedde13a619_2019-04-2310_33_30.pnglarge.5cbeddea7d381_2019-04-2310_34_23.pnglarge.5cbeddf335680_2019-04-2310_38_08.png

Sorry for the late update with pics guy's, had a mad few weeks. Things seem ok up to now , there prety much on full nutes now, 3ml a and b 3ml canazyme and a tad cal/mag every now and again..and drinking like troopers. Any experience/info withthis strain would be good, can't find much on the web, im currently on day 22 from germination andvthey seem to be a very vigorous plant :)

Also got this in, was a freebie.Auto seeds Ultra lemon haze . Also seems to be going well, 

large.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1985680949.jpeg_1555084237620.jpeglarge.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--207753126.jpeg_1555084567235.jpeglarge.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--659984523.jpeg_1555084207786.jpeglarge.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1746062097.jpeg_1555366067202.jpeglarge.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1132327804.jpeg_1555942469411.jpeg

Ops.. didn't mean to post the pic of the sweet zombie...not an auto by the way ... 

1 minute ago, scowy said:

Also got this in, was a freebie.Auto seeds Ultra lemon haze . Also seems to be going well, 

I`ve noticed the ULH needs a dark period to flower properly, they seem to recommend atleast 8 hrs of dark in the light cycle, what will you be giving her mate? I`ve got some seeds here, but reluctant to pop them now after realising they may not flower under my usual 24/0 light cycle.

1 minute ago, H + H2O said:

I`ve noticed the ULH needs a dark period to flower properly, they seem to recommend atleast 8 hrs of dark in the light cycle, what will you be giving her mate? I`ve got some seeds here, but reluctant to pop them now after realising they may not flower under my usual 24/0 light cycle.

There on 18/6 at the moment. I did read the same thing but there in my veg room with a few photo strains I'm trying to mother and a few other autos. seem to be coming on well 

1 person likes this

@scowy Nice one bud, thanks. Yours seems to be flying along. All the best with the rest of your grow :yep:

1 person likes this

large.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--

6 days old! 

Fuck Me. 

8 people like this

I thought exactly the same lol

5 people like this

From sprouting? including bank holidays/weekends? :smokin:

6 people like this

My month old photos in compost ain't that big. Impressive.

Gotta be the coco thing right?

1 person likes this

wtf I don't understand how these plants have grown so quickly. I also use coco and full canna range at 1/4 strength nutes and have only done autos but I have never seen growth as quick as that. Whether I feed the plants or not for the first 10days after sprouting above medium ive never experienced growth like that and ive done grows where I have not fed them for the first ten days and im on a grow now where I have fed them 1/4 strength canna nutes from early on and still nowhere near the growth you have had, I currently have some 24day old autos and full strength nutes would surely kill them? im still using about 1/4 strength at 24days old. I would love to hear more details for the first 30 days of your grow cause would love to get the same growth you are getting :yep: 

Posted (edited)

Don't be fooled. Those aren't the right days or I'm a monkey's uncle

Seems a bit of a daft thing to do to me cos the days don't correlate with more mature pics and almost anyone here can see those aren't 5/6 day old plants unless he counts day 1 from day 5 lol

At the end of the day. Proof is in the pudding. All well and good having a massive 5 day old plant. It what it ends up as that matters

Good luck with the grow anyhow.

No need for bullshit. Plants look nice 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
6 people like this