Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lewg91

Alien easy feed vs autopot

Looking at both systems but not sure wich is the superior one. Any info would be appreciated. Eg pros and cons of both systems. 

Plant!t (plant it) also do a version for £60 its a 4 pot system. Autopot came up withel the idea and have patterned the valves. Dont know alien did one but if you care what the system looks like and dont mind paying extra for basically the same thing. The reason i got the autopots was the fact their better quality than the plant it version and has more easily available parts.

3 hours ago, Green fingered said:

Plant!t (plant it) also do a version for £60 its a 4 pot system. Autopot came up withel the idea and have patterned the valves. Dont know alien did one but if you care what the system looks like and dont mind paying extra for basically the same thing. The reason i got the autopots was the fact their better quality than the plant it version and has more easily available parts.

How do you find the autopot system? Had my eyes set on one until I saw the easyfeed system now I’m a bit torn just can’t seem to find much info on the easyfeed. 

1 person likes this

A few places amazon for one, but i paid about £20 under amazon's price by getting it from my local hydro store. Iv never heard about the easyfeed or heard about them on here, but if your look for a 4 pot system you really should think about autopots or a wilma system. 

I'm in the process of setting up a 4 autopot system.

I was also torn between the 2 if only for slightly larger Res and the 13mm pipe leaving the res as well. Like the idea of the timer it comes with so you can have a period during the day/night where water isn't sitting in the trays.

I didn't go for it as I'm limited on space so the larger Res had no where to go, if I had space it would have been a harder decision to make although the extra cost for just those two things helped.

I actually wanted a Wilma to be begin with but I can't visit room all the time so autopots sold me on the time I can be absent. The Wilma's seemed like you had to be able to visit every other day to check EC and pH and if you missed something it could go wrong quick.

3ph

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Green fingered said:

A few places amazon for one, but i paid about £20 under amazon's price by getting it from my local hydro store. Iv never heard about the easyfeed or heard about them on here, but if your look for a 4 pot system you really should think about autopots or a wilma system. 

Looking at a 6 pot system pal. You not had any trouble with it? Good results etc ? 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Lewg91 said:

Looking at a 6 pot system pal. You not had any trouble with it? Good results etc ? 

Iv not set it up yet because iv got a couple of plants left, and im switch tents so was waiting. What i can say is im happy with the quality of the plastics used something you cant really tell from looking

1 person likes this