Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Psychedelic Strains Where Are They In 2019

138 posts in this topic

Psychedelic Strains, now in this day and age we do have some of the strongest thc laddden strains ever made, yes they are great nice clean hits, great tasting etc but there has to be more to life than this and even at 250 quid for 10 seeds they cant deliver the goods but then again that prick wasn't even a stain on the bed sheet (he is a wanker) and I wish he was just a stain. Im asking as I took an early sample of my Sweet Seeds Crsystal Candy F1 and stuck it in my vape, lay down to go to sleep and fuckme the Psychedelic visions on the inside of my eye lids appeared oh I thought oh cool flash back time, now that was promising but it only lasted a few minutes which is a real shame. Now my question is where the hell are the strains that have Psychedelic propertities, those of us can remember well maybe some of the god awful tasting weed and soap bar from the early 80's etc that made you trip your tits off for hours on end. 

Anyone that can confirm a strain that can do that today can you please list it so myself and others can go back to the good old days.

Toke...

9 people like this

Quality rant toke, I cannot say definitively but I have two in my tin I have high hopes for (unintended pun sorry), there's No name which has an oldtimer special in it and the subby seeds oldtimes x amnesia which again should be in that trip your tits off realm. Sorry I can't be more help @tokenroll

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

@tokenrollIt sounds like you have been having fun dude. The trippiest weeds I have grown out have been a Nebula freebie from Paradise Seeds which I kept for a few years and one pheno of Ugorg Blues was very trippy, I also kept her around for a while too.

Canna biscuits made from my potent cannabutter are trippy as fuck. 

Edited by Smokebelch
7 people like this

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@tokenroll

Canna biscuits made from my potent cannabutter are trippy as fuck.

Smoke, how much flower do you use per 250g block of butter??? Mine only make me sleep no tripping, want some of that lol

Posted (edited)

@BreezusIf it’s quality flowers then 10grams of butter per gram so 25 grams into 1 block.

If you are using air buds and sugar leaf from trimming then I use 7.5 grams of butter per gram so 38 grams into 1 block.

Are you decarbing the weed before making the butter, it’s way more potent if it’s decarbed.

I am going to make a batch soon for my Sweet Seeds diary so I will link you to it when I do, the stuff I make is potent, one biscuit is very intense and last for hours.

Edited by Smokebelch
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I do mine in a ban Marie for 3 hours at 110c in a roasting bag so it decarbs as it combines . I've been under doing my flower based on your ratios . Please do link me mate , appreciated @Smokebelch

:yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
Add tag
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@BreezusYeah will do dude. In the mean time I helped @unity a while back on how I make butter and cookies, he loves them, have a read here.

Edited by Smokebelch
4 people like this

@Smokebelch

Nice one mate, try putting your bud in a roasting bag , no smell :bong:

Next time I'll do the 150 for 7 mins then make the butter . Still link me though , like to see a walk through 

:yinyang:

3 people like this

Thai genetics have something interesting to offer, I was in Cambodia/Vietnam/Laos almost 20 years ago back packing at first we could only score brickweed around Vietnam which had more seed and stem in it than anything else, was a bit edgy/paranoia inducing then as we got to Laos we met a group who had a great score of some proper sativa flowers that just made everything more vibrant and loud, forest noises changed very rythmic bug noises and as the Gibbons started up and we were just sat there pissing ourselves laughing.

I remember in the middle of the night, just before sleeping, this bird I was with had a monitor lizard in her sleeping bag which must have crawled in while we were all chatting and smoking jesus christ did she scream! She earnt herself the name "Willie" as in the blond bird from Indiana Jones Temple of Doom.

Fun times!

10 people like this

I can't confirm a strain thats ever done that to me even from years ago and Ive been smoking for over 30 years

Yes Ive had some really strong stuff but never psychedelic. IME weed isn't psychedelic

Owd

7 people like this

You obviously haven't eaten enough of it then @Owderb it's just not apparent at the low doses we consume when we smoke.

Dr grinspoon is the closest thing I've smoked as far as a psychedelic experience. More akin to a low dose of mushrooms than a joint of boring couchlock weed.

The highest of highs. 

Picture Mr Mackey on South park when he sold a weed and his head turns to a balloon. That's Dr ginspoon.

I've never had closed eye visuals from smoking weed like you get on psychedlics though 

8 people like this

I don't eat it mate. I just smoke it :)

Owd

2 people like this

When I was about 15 on a bus home I smoked a one skin of some shitty looking African type weed called red beard.

I was tripping off it for real.

I think it was a mixture of time/place/age/tolerance but it to this day is the most memorable smoke I've had.

(Ps smoking weed on public transport without giving a fuck...Those were the days lol )

4 people like this

A 50-75mg solventless oil choco square can catch me out sometimes lol .. regardless of strain.

1 person likes this

Definitely the old jack herer cut that was in the dam in the mid 90s added some rainbows to my vision, similarly the bobble quaze/grinspoon from similar era(perhaps a little later).

But the most outrageous was some stuff a girlfriend brought home from the island of Renuion (next to Mauritius). This stuff looked more like pine needles than the weed we know and love and was definitely psychedelic, such a shame she could only manage one film canister in her ladies bits, alas no seeds in it.

9 people like this